41-70

Chapter 41

  That guitar was still not sent out on Christmas Eve. Jing Rui casually placed it in a remote corner of the study, let's leave it there.

  Jing Rui wanted to change places for drinking and entertainment more than once, but she still went to N bar every time. Although she broke some relationship with Chi Jia, it didn't affect her love to come to the bar to listen to Chi Jia's singing.

  It's just that Jing Rui no longer sits in a high-profile position, she will deliberately avoid Chi Jia, lest Miss Chi mistakenly think that she is entangled with her again.

  When Chi Jia passed by not far away, Jing Rui subconsciously turned sideways while holding the wine glass, deliberately covering her body to prevent her from seeing him.

  Jing Wei, who was drinking on the sidelines, saw that it was tricky, and was speechless, "How long has it been since you dumped him?"

  Jing Rui just drank in silence.

  Jing Wei was so angry that he was embarrassed to want to chase Chi Jia again, and every time he thought of the scene when Chi Jia kissed his sister passionately. "You are not serious, why are you robbing her with me?"

  After asking, Jing Wei felt that it was useless to ask again. Jing Rui has always treated feelings as a game. When did he take it seriously again? It is rare for Jing Wei to speak in a serious tone, "Sister, let me tell you, which If the girl really likes you, it must be a bad luck for eight lifetimes."

  "You have the right to say that about me?" Jing Rui looked at the playboy in front of her and asked back.

  "I'm really more qualified than you." Jing Wei doesn't give Jing Rui any face, and he, who has always been cynical, can only have this confidence in front of Jing Rui.

  Jing Rui stopped answering, remembering Chi Jia's repeated rejection. She has never been afraid of truly falling in love with someone, and she is not afraid of being hurt in a relationship, probably because she has never been hurt in a relationship, and she has always been the one who hurts others.

  She took a sip of her wine sullenly, and unconsciously glanced at Chi Jia's figure from the corner of her eye, but she couldn't find it. Jing Rui still doesn't think how long her feelings and patience for a person can last, she thought, including Miss Chi.

  Father, like son.

  It was Ning Qian who could understand that Miss Jing clearly did not let her go, but she refused to admit it. In the past, Jing Rui always drank and waited for an affair at the les bar, how can she be sober as she is now, just drinking dull wine.

  But gradually, Jingrui's N bar came less and less. The wine in this bar made Jingrui drink more and more, and even once she was only half drunk, she threw away the glass and left.

  In the other corner, Chi Jia was sitting in the old seat, drinking and chatting intimately with Qin Dong, smiling like a flower, this was not the first time.

  Jing Rui returned to the car, put her hand on her forehead, squinted her eyes, feeling a little heavy. She knew that she actually cared, so now she chose to see nothing. The sentence "I lost to you" she said to Chi Jia before was from the bottom of her heart.

  She has never cared so much about a person.

  ——

  "Go, let's take you to dinner."

  Chi Jia looked at the time on the computer, it was already 6:30 in the evening, she turned her head, "Where should I eat?"

  Qin Dong replied, "Driving to follow Lao Hu, he treats guests today."