71-90 [END]

Chapter 71

  "Why didn't you marry me?" Chi Jia asked back, chattering with Jing Rui.

  "It's okay." Jing Rui wrapped her arms around Chi Jia, not minding at all, and muttered, "It's hard to find a perfect wife like me, why don't you take action quickly?"

  It is not ambiguous at all to say that I am perfect. But in Chi Jia's heart, Jing Rui is almost perfect. Chi Jia is just keeping a low profile on the surface, wishing to declare her sovereignty to the world in her heart. She has such an excellent and beautiful girlfriend. It was as if every time she walked down the street holding Jing Rui's hand, she was inexplicably complacent.

  After laughing, Chi Jia became thoughtful, perhaps because the topic of marriage was mentioned.

  Will she and Jing Rui get married?

  It always feels like a distant thing.

  Chi Jia didn't know if Jing Rui was serious when she said these words with a smile, but Chi Jia was serious in her heart...

  But they had only been together for a long time, and before she came out with her family, she began to think about the issue of marriage, which Chi Jia felt was inappropriate.

  "Looking stupid." Jing Rui looked at Chi Jia who was distracted, couldn't help but patted her head and smiled, and then hugged Chi Jia's thin body, urging, "Hurry up and change clothes."

  Chi Jia came back to her senses, and before she let go of Jing Rui, she kissed her lips crookedly. When she was alone with her, she made some small movements and couldn't help herself.

  The greenery in this area is excellent, you can faintly hear birdsong, and the air is mixed with the fragrance of spring flowers.

  Standing in front of the window, with the warm sunlight shining on her body, when Chi Jia looked at Jing Rui and smiled, she really felt that spring had come.

  How much Chi Jia has become laughable in front of Jing Rui, she probably didn't even realize it. But Jing Rui has a deep understanding, whether it's a happy coquettish or awkward, it's all his own anyway.

  As soon as Chi Jia kissed her, Jing Rui continued to hold her tightly, refusing to let go.

  "Let go of me." Chi Jia went to pull Jingrui's hand, and sure enough, a vixen could not be provoked easily. She just kissed her lightly, but she was wrapped around her waist tightly.

  Chi Jia pushed Jing Rui again, "I'm going to change clothes."

  Jing Rui held Chi Jia's lips in her mouth, and kissed several times in a row, as a return to Chi Jia's previous slap, "I'll change it for you."

  "No..." Chi Jia immediately refused. It's just that after pestering for a while, I agreed with a half-push and half-way.

  In Jing Rui's words, this is called fun, and Chi Jia has become more and more used to this kind of fun, and enjoys it, anyway, they have always been so shameless.

  In the cloakroom, there were bursts of frolicking.

  It was just the effort of changing clothes, and Miss Chi was eaten up with tofu.

  "Hey! I knew..."

  "Don't mess around!"

  After taking off her pajamas, Chi Jia twisted her body and yelled at Jing Rui.

  When Jing Rui said that she was going to change her clothes, Chi Jia guessed that this would happen. She obviously wanted to pretend to be angry, but she smiled when she said the words, like a little daughter-in-law who was bullied.