PROLOGUE

ੈ♡˳  HE  SMELLS THAT  OF A  VANILLA ANDa tinge of old  school textbooks and burnt paper

a tinge of old  school textbooks and burnt paper.  [M.N] stooped at an empty, serene classroom, his curiosity had led him into an old, deserted and secluded school - Moon High. The light outside of the shattered and broken windows blazed upon the ripped curtains, the scattered desk and chairs laid idly on the sturdy wooden floor, [M.N] wondered along the silent atmosphere of the room and hallways, the moonlight being his only light and guide in the peaceful and monotonous school.

He just so happened to walk by near this lonely school out of inquiry and wonderment, his mind contemplated whether or not he could check out the school or start heading home after a midnight search.

His eyes felt droopy, no one would probably dare and mess with this isolated school at the middle of the night, and much to [M.N]’s stupidity and laziness, he decided to take a short nap on an empty school lab. [M.N] dusted the floor; later then laid bare with nothing underneath the cold and shriveling floor of the school, it was the most dumb idea one could ever commit yet was there really an option? he's nowhere to be found and he's a few miles away from where his house resides in

[M.N] lets himself succumb from the drowsiness that held his eyelids on a chokehold, watching as his chest rises up and down as he adorably snores and stirs in his sleep.

Meanwhile, PARK  JONGGUN  wondered and accompanied himself in the same abandoned building where the pasts of his boss remains untouched and untainted, he scouts the whole school with boredom. But it was better than having to sit, be ordered around by the Princess. even worst, having to accompany his annoying fake blonde of a partner who seems to have a good talent of ruining everyone's day and pissing them off like it's a competition.

he stopped on his tracks on a certain abandoned room after hearing a noise coming from the inside; rustling and the whispers of a man came alluring him on the windy night. He rolled the doors a little bit to peek at the unknown person inside the classroom, he slept on the lone and cold dusty floor, with his disheveled unkept and long hair spread on the ground.

Jonggun would be lying if he said; The man wasn't flourishing looking or beautiful and ethereal under the serene moonlight, he laid bare for him to admire, what an idiot. Leaving himself like that and not putting his guard up.

He poked on his measly things cheek like it's his first time seeing a human.

but he was met with a nudge and a sleepy sigh as [M.N] went back to his slumber; without a care in the world. Jonggun would like to waste his time on this interesting feminine boy but he had other plans to deal with, until then, he laid [M.N] on a soft material he could find inside the room and left him looking a little tidy. 

He definitely gathered intel on the man later on once his finished with his business; discreetly.