SATELLITE

I CAN SEE YOU'RE LONELYDOWN THERE, DON'T YOUKNOW THAT I AM RIGHTHERE?

DOWN THERE, DON'T YOU
KNOW THAT I AM RIGHT
HERE?

I CAN SEE YOU'RE LONELYDOWN THERE, DON'T YOUKNOW THAT I AM RIGHTHERE?

[M.N]'S INTUITION is right. By the time he reached the gate of his house - he was bombarded with a huge quantity of profanities and lectures. Lectures that tells white lies and gaslighting. He paid no heed to it, deciding that his body and mind are tired and decided to skip the lecturing for later, immediately; he ran upstairs to where his room resides in, exhaustion suddenly rumbled his body once he met the cushiony, soft and warm embrace of the bed.

Considering that his body laid on the bed, exhausted and worn out, his eyes wouldn't dare to close, it was as if something's bothering him and bringing him on edge today - his daily routine before going to school would be half an hour and instead of sleeping, his mind was exhilarating and didn't stop at all.

[M.N] wouldn't doze off at all. And nothing's helping him get a bit of rest, counting sheep won't work, and trying to imagine things just doesn't do it's thing. Maybe studying a little won't hurt, wouldn't it? a little bit of knowledge wouldn't worn him out anyway and besides, he's used to studying since it's literally what his parents forced him in 24/7

. . .

Studying late definitely doesn't give you harm, it just makes your brain run wild and vast than the usual, [M.N] sat against the sturdy wooden chair as his hands rest against the rugged feeling of the paper that he scribbled in. But studying late definitely has its tendencies. Tendencies such as almost getting caught sleeping in class or at the edge of dozing off while answering some activities, and some other things. And by other things? it meant hellacious amount of homework that'd definitely be every students 13th reason.

Today's lecture wasn't so bad, everything was beyond understandable - but clearly, that guy from yesterday night seemed to bother him to the boot. It was like some spark suddenly lit up inside him that caused him to indulge in such interest to that man. But whatever type of interest it may be, it sure is quite overbearing and bothersome to handle. But not as bothersome as these bundles of people, hovering him and guiding him to the local library to help them study.