CIGARETTES OUT THE WINDOW

POOR LITTLE LIDDY USEDTO ALWAYS QUIT - BUT SHENEVER REALLY QUITS, SHEJUST SAYS SHE DID

TO ALWAYS QUIT - BUT SHE
NEVER REALLY QUITS, SHE
JUST SAYS SHE DID.

POOR LITTLE LIDDY USEDTO ALWAYS QUIT - BUT SHENEVER REALLY QUITS, SHEJUST SAYS SHE DID

YOU'RE  TRAGIC that's what Jonggun reminds you of. The word tragic was best fit for you, not because you looked sad, but rather because you looked empty and hallow. On the outside you were quick, majestic and filled with an opening of rainbow color splashing your whole aura; You were kind, you resemble bravery and your intelligence was on another level. But behind closed doors you were someone who exhibits pain and misery. The night wasn't young, any moment now it'd be around 01:00 on a midnight, and you know you're bound to get another lecture to your parents, but you can't help but give a care about that, you felt miserable now as you sit aside Gun on an empty park – he watched you cry endlessly from your pain of being alone

Gun thought at first, You are someone so weak and flightless, you reserve your anger well and you weren't one to overthrow your parents because deep inside you still love them. But it turns out there was more of you to learn; You're stronger than he is, emotionally and mentally — you were able to show people that you needn't help at all, you can do everything on your own. You are Independent.

Jonggun's heart melted knowing that he was the first person you approached as soon as you cannot withstand the pressure and responsibilities. And he is glad he heard your woes; He might never forgive himself if he wasn't able to show up.

Gun froze on that spot, unable to voice his words as you grumble about being unlucky, the pressure, overbearing parents and how you've always want to rebel to your parents. His hands were cold and shaky, but he wants to make you feel like he's still aware of your existence; His pride be damned, he mentally slapped himself — man up, he thought as he hesitantly grabbed your hand.

Time was frozen, [M.N]'s face was shocked, face covered in sweat and tears. A face full of worry and sadness all in one go, washed away, you looked piteous and a wimp. Gun took hold of your hands; Small, cold and sweaty, compared to Gun's bigger, warm, and firm — littered with so many marks and scars. Suddenly the air was tense.

Gun was frozen on spot, countless of thoughts and worries washed over his head like a bleach;  What was I doing? why did I grab his feeble little hands? why do I want to hold him so bad?  Gun was nervous, but he thought. Screw this

"Gun what're you–"  Sealed in with a kiss, Jonggun took the moment to lean in and fondle your strawberry tasty lips. Savouring the entirety of your sweet little moment. The moonlight stared at you, shining you like you're on a spotlight.

[M.N]'s body felt warm, contented, and quite weird at the same time, this feeling wasn't familiar to him, the way he's sweating, and melting and his heart thumping endlessly, and his hold on Gun's hands as if tomorrow won't arrive, was it love?

They stayed still for another 12 seconds before Gun slowly backed away, huffing and grunting, with flush prominent on his face, [M.N] isn't one to judge, he's definitely as red as a Tomato, and he feels embarrassed because he's unprofessional with this kind of stuffs.

"I.. don't know what's gotten to me"  trailed Jonggun, as he awkwardly pats his hair into a gorgeous mess.

"..."  [M.N] couldn't respond, air must've hit his lungs and now he's nervous and won't talk

"I don't know how to comfort you at all. and I know you don't even like me [M.N] —"

"I know I'm moving too fast, but I just can't.. uh, I don't want to see you suffering. It saddens me to see you in such awful state"

Gun murmured.

"But I know, the kiss was unnecessary and shit, I uh, I'm really sorry about that. I just felt the need to kiss you right now to show you that I.. how the fuck do I say this out loud."  Gun nervously giggled.

"I just uh. Love you"  Gun said, fiddling and picking on his fingers as he feels [M.N]'s stare glued on his back. Perhaps [M.N] felt disappointed and disgusted right now because of what he did, and he was nervous because of that.

"Gun.. You fucking idiot."  You trailed, causing the intimidating male to flinch, already readying himself from what you're bound to say and all of the degrading commentaries you'll spat out — but no. Instead of receiving such a thing, you couldn't help but love this Man, you couldn't stop yourself from gluing your warm body to his. and Gun was beyond shocked.

"the kiss was unnecessary true, but I at least get the gist of what you're trying to say. You've been here with me for the past couple weeks, and I deeply appreciate your time and your efforts just to make it seem like you're not intentionally following me around."  Gun feels insulted at that part.

"I know you've want me, I'm not dense."

"But can you, wait for me for a little bit? I promise it won't take long. I just want to wait for the right time to finally be with you, and I still want to give some thoughts to what I truly feel about you."  Pleaded [M.N] who gave Gun a sweet and comforting smile.

"Anything for you. I will wait even if it takes years, decades, or centuries. I've always love you [M.N] and I don't want to hurt you."  Gun grasped your hands, bringing it to his face and your palm; Gently and affectionately.

"I know you won't hurt me. I've always known."