The In-Between

So i woke up, which shouldn't be possible considering that the last thing i remember is getting run over by a truck.

Yes the very much cliché anime death.

That was my first concern when i woke up.

Since i had nothing else to do,i started to look around, at least i tried to.

Since you know everything around me was MOTHERFUCKING black, yes black.

"Is this hell? Or my soul?" I thought to myself.

"No my silly child" came a heavenly voice from the darkness.

"What the fuck" was the only thing i said.

"What i mean my child is, you are in the ł₦-฿Ɇ₮₩ɆɆ₦"

"What the hell is the In-Between supposed to be?"

"Am i dreaming" i questioned, because this just seems so damn unreal.

"No you are not dreaming child" sang the voice

"Ah ok... wait, DID YOU JUST READ MY THOUGHTS?! What the fuck!"

"Hush my child you are so loud, and yes i did read your thoughts"

Slowly i started getting a bit anxious, i couldn't remember anything but my death, i had no idea where i was.

"My child, come here" the voice said.

My body(?) started to move on it's own, I couldn't do anything. So i floated towards the voice.

As i came near the voice i saw a beautiful woman, she had flowing white that looked like it was made out light, her eyes shined like crystals. There were so many different colors and shapes in them. To make it short i was mesmerised.

"Wow" is the only sound i let out.

The woman before me giggled, clearly amused by my choice of words.

"Hah~, my little child. You didn't deserve to die this soon, so i will grant you a second chance"

"Really?" I asked, only then i realised how stupid i sounded.

"But what if i want to stay here? Its nice and quiet, and there are no people." Yep you guessed it, i am a total introvert.

"I'm sorry my child, but that isn't possible.

Good bye!" She said.

"Wait who even are you?!" My voice echoed after her. But it was useless.

My vision slowly started to get blurry the black wasn't really black anymore, i saw blurry shapes and splashes of color. Before it was gone...

₲₳₥ɆⱤ ₳₵₮łV₳₮ɆĐ...

₴Ɏ₴₮Ɇ₥ ⱠØ₳Đł₦₲...

◉○○○○○○○○○○

◉◉◉◉○○○○○○○

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉○○○○

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉○

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

ⱠØ₳Đł₦₲ ₵Ø₥₱ⱠɆ₮Ɇ...

Ø₱Ɇ₦ł₦₲ ₣łⱠɆ....