Chapter 1

I Never thought this would happen to me I sat in med school and suddenly a pretty handsome guy came into class. I always said I'm not into blondes but damn this dude was fine he looked at me and smiled whilst holding eye contact.I smiled back as I blushed and then looked away. Jess noticed me blushing and poked my shoulder when she started laughing "you actually do fall way to fast for boy and don't forget the blonde ones are dangerous" she emphasized the word "Dangerous" but I just shook my head "First I didn't fall for him boy don't get me that easily and second were blonde too" I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about but I knew exactly what she was trying to say. My last realationship with a blonde guy didn't end so well and what I'm meaning with "not so well" is that I ended up needing my eyebrow cut stitched because "his hand slipped" ye he was quite abusive but I was acting like he wasn't. The blonde guy suddenly sat right next to me and I was confused, there were plenty of empty seats in this room but why did he sat next to me? "Hi I'm miles you mind If I sit here?" He asked,I looked up from my college block and just stared at his blue eyes for like 15 seconds but then I replied "no and I'm Rylee nice to meet u" I felt like my 13 year old me in 7th grade when my first crush sat next to me this was a deja vu. We didn't talk for the next few minutes but then he asked "Can I maybe have ur number? Just for no valid reason" he said that phrase like he was trying to flirt with me SPOILER ALERT it worked I wrote my number down on a sticky note and passed it to him without saying anything. The rest of the lesson was filled with a awkward silence but it was better than an awkward conversation when the professor ended the class I packed my stuff and waited outside the hallway for Jess to join me get our daily lime lemonade from the lemonade stand the kids from the elementary school had opened to raise fund for saving ocean animals. We chatted a bit and then went home because we had to study and clean up the house for charlottes birthday party tomorrow we baked a cake aswell because we're good best friends. Many people say trios don't work out and I belive that fact because we're not a trio we're a group there's Theo (my best friend who IK my whole live), charlotte, Jess (my other bestie) spencer and me it's been the five of us since 3rd grade when we met in bio class or when Theo and me met the others.