Chapter 5

Rylee

I woke up in theos arms when my alarm went off. I turned it off and layed back down, I was still very mad bc of miles and what he did, but right now all I could think about is Theo and how he didn't last a second to comfort me. I kind off always liked him because he was always there for me when no one else was. He always protected me from my stepdad or helped me out when I did something wrong. He knows more about me than my whole family does, and idk if he's just being nice or if he actually likes me. "Morning Rylee " he said with a grumpy voice man this voice "morning Theo" I answered. I rested my head on his chest again and he started tracing random shapes on my upper arm "Do you feel better now?" He asked I just nodded my head "are you hungry yet?" "Well kinda" I replied "I can make my special cinnamon rolls" "I would love that" I answered his offer. We both got up and went downstairs where Jess char and Spencer already waited for us. "When the heck will y'all admit that u like each other?" Spencer asked. I just started laughing and Theo punched him in the shoulder. "Does anyone else want cinnamon rolls?" They all nodded and I sat down on the couch. Jess directly started asking me for information what we did and all I replied was that I fell asleep as soon as we finished watching one episode of greys anatomy. She obviously didn't believe but I just turned on the tv and we watched the morning news. 30 minutes later Theo called us to come into the kitchen. I already smelled the cinnamon from the living room when I got up to get my fav food. "Smells great" I Said "well they don't just smell good they taste even better" Theo answered and I laughed. A while after we ate up I got a message from my childhood best friend ash. Happiness flooded my entire body because we haven't seen each other since she and her parents moved to London because her parents found a new job. We were 7 and didn't realize that we wouldn't see each other so long but we found back to contact after I found her friend request on my Snapchat. ~HEY RYLEE guess what I'm coming to Australia my flight goes off in a few minutes what means that I'm probably gonna be there at 9pm IM SO EXCITED TO FINALLY SEE U AGAIN would be nice if u could pick me up at the airport I'll drop u a pin when I'm there SO EXCITED see ya xx~ I let out a happy scream when Theo looked at me confused "Ash is coming back today!!!" I instantly started grinning "Ooh nice" "r u fine with picking her up later?" I asked he just nodded. When my phone finally binged a pin needle with the airport address popped up on my lock screen I called Theo and we drove to the airport. I probably waited only 5 minutes but they felt like years . "RYLEEEEE!" I heard a familiar voice scream from the corner when we entered the airport "OH MY GOD ASHHH" We ran into each others arms as soon as we saw each other. I just saw Theo laughing from the corner of my eye. "Oh gosh I missed u gurl" "ye I missed u too!" I replied "oh my gosh is that Theo?" She asked me when she looked over my shoulder. A weird feeling spread in my chest and stomach no I can't be jealous we're not even a couple "Oh ye that's him" I said coolly trying not to show my jealousy "Dear lord that guy had a glow up , does he have a girlfriend?" She asked me so quiet only I could hear her "Well no actually ". We stopped hugging, ash got her suitcase and travel bag and we got over to Theo "Hey Theo nice to see u again " she said with a grin "Ye nice to see u too" he replied .cmon ash don't mess this up "anyways let's go it's getting late" ash said. The whole drive back Theo and ash talked about how they always used to argue who could jump higher on the trampoline while I was just sitting in the back of the car listening to Terrified by childish Gambino on my blue AirPods max staring out the window hoping ash didn't like Theo in a romantic way and Theo didn't like her in a romantic way As well. Even tough I was so curious about them liking each other I was to scared of their answers if I asked them what if they do like one another? Did Theo fool me just like miles did? Or am I just overthinking things like always?