Chapter 3

Theo

"Are u really gonna wear a suit to ask her out the first time after being best friends for 7 years?" I asked spencer while he was tying his tie "Well yes actually and u don't get to judge that u can't even admit u have a crush on Rylee I mean dude u guys are best friends since y'all were practically born" I just shook my head because he was actually right but how do you tell ur childhood girlbestfriend that you've been in love with her since kindergarden ? "First I am gonna judge because she won't really care how u ask her out the first time and second I don't have a crush on her" I actually do have a crush on her as I already said- but nvm I won't upstairs to grab present for char and the flowers spencer was gonna gift her then I went down again and asked him if he was ready to go he nodded his head and we finally left the house.

~half an hour earlier at rylees~

Rylee

The second I heard my alarm go off u jumped straight up because it was half past 6 pm already and the guests were arriving at 7pm so I only had 30minutes to get my hair,makeup and clothes ready but thank god Jess bought the Dyson air wrap for my birthday last year so I could basically do my hair last minute. I hopped in my short puffy long sleeve white dress then I put on my white string high heels and put on my favorite gold jewelry. Then I made my make up wich surprisingly only took me 10 minutes so I still had 10 minutes to get my hair ready. After I was done I already heard the door bell ring, Jess probably had opened the door already because I could hear her sing happy birthday so I expected that char has finally arrived. I went down stairs and hugged her immediately I haven't seen her in a while because she was in the UK to visit her family but finally she's back in Australia so yea. I didn't take long until the bell rang again and this time I opened the door, it was Theo and Spencer ofc I jumped into my best friends arm as soon as I saw him and hugged him like we always do after a few seconds he let me down and looked at me grinning "You look great ryles" I started grinning as soon as the words came out of his mouth our friendship started getting flirtier as older we got and I have to admit I liked it "Thank u " I scrunched my nose up and smiled widely "Okay enough flirting guys where's char yall know what I'm planning to do today" Spencer said I just started laughing and shook my head "Shes in the living room with Jess" they both walked into the living room and literally 10 seconds after they were gone and when I wanted go after them the door bell rang again i opened it again and to my pleasure it was miles right when the door was open he just started grinning just like me "Hey Gorgeous" I started blushing immediately "Hey miles" we started laughing and then went inside I left a note on the door step that were at the bar outside and that the door to the garden is open. As soon as we arrived at the glass door everyone was staring at miles like he was a criminal and I just looked at them with that typical "For real now?" Look "don't worry they're always that suspicious when they don't know u... except char as u can see and she's the birthday girls aswell so ye" I pointed at charlotte so he know who I'm talking about but he probably knew it was her anyways cause she was smiling very friendly and started waving at us. When we arrived at the bar I noticed that there were already a few more of charlottes friends and the bartender had already arrived as well I ordered a few drinks for us and looked around a little, when suddenly someone sat next to me "who's that guy?" Theo asked, he's kinda overprotective but I don't mind "That's miles I met him in med school" he just stared at him like he was gonna kill him any second he would look at me. A few seconds later Spencer joined us "Ill leave you guys alone for a bit I have to show my guests the house"

Theo

"He looks like a Fuckboy" I still death stared him "Wow mate calm down he seems okay" Spencer said "have u talked to him already?" I asked "Ye he told me he's from the Netherlands and that he's studying medicine just like Rylee and Jess and that he has a little brother and that he's 19 as well" I just continued to not smile for the rest of the night because there was no reason to smile anyway. That blonde dude stuck on Rylee like super glue and tbh I was kinda jealous because it looked like Rylee will be taken again soon and I wasn't gonna have the chance to admit that I love her. For the next few minutes I just sat at the bar and drank a few tequila shot's.

Rylee

"Alright everyone take a seat on the ground and make a circle we're playing t or d" i didnt knew that this would end in a big chaos but how could I, I cant see the future...