Just The Way You Are

HERRO PUPS!!

Sorry I've been skipping so much but I'm gonna skip a little more ok?

Sorry but I want to space things out so it won't seem so bad!

Anyway!

DRAMAS HAPPENIN HERE!! WHOOP WHOOP!

I mean come on who doesn't like a little drama in their book? :)

READ ON PUPS!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

|~BRI'S POV~|

I awoke happy. It has been a month and still Harry hasn't done anything bad.

He's been so amazing and he has been trying to be with me as much as he can. But it's hard with Crystal around so it's ok if he can't be with me sometimes.

But it's a lot better now because Crystal is gone most of the day for like half of the week!! Which is good!

She hasn't been suspicious of me and Harry which is also good! Well at least not that Harry has told me.

I smiled getting up and going to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and used the loo.

I laughed. Loo and Lou. Oi Lou!

I ran out of the bathroom jumping on top of Louis who was asleep on the bed.

He groaned in pain, oops may have landed with all my weight on him.

"What the fuck!" He groaned and I tried not to laugh.

"Sorry Lou! I was trying to wake you up." I said.

"Well you didn't have to jump on me!" He said and I laughed.

"Yes I did." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on! Get up!" I said pulling at the blanket.

"Alright alright!" He exclaimed getting up and going into the bathroom. I went to my closet.

"LOU! PICK A COLOR FOR MY SHORTS!" I yelled at him.

"BLUE?" He yelled from the bathroom.

"WHAT KIND OF BLUE?" I yelled back.

"BABY BLUE?" He yelled and I looked seeing if I had any.

I sighed I didn't have any. I should get some!

"DON'T HAVE ANY!" I yelled waiting for him to say another color.

He walked out.

"Ok how about red?" He said walking over to me.

"I have some but I wore them a lot this month I want a new color!" I exclaimed pouting.

"Why don't you just wear jean shorts. Ya know the ones that look like jeans but they're shorts." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know what jean shorts are Louis." I said and he laughed. I pulled some out and looked at him.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Shirt." I said in a 'duh' tone and he sighed walking into my closet and looking at my shirts.

"Why do you even let me pick your clothes?" He asked looking for a shirt. I shrugged.

"I don't know. You have a good style." I said and he looked at me.

"Why don't you ask Harry. It's actually in his name." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know." I said and he laughed and continued looking for a shirt.

He handed me a lace shirt that had like layers and a brown belt a little below my boobs.