The sleepover

YO PUPS!!!! :D

So for this chappie Im kinda just gonna introduce the rest of her friends so it wont be super interesting so ya sorry if you hate me!!!!!

READ ON!!!!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

|~BRI'S POV~|

Tonight all of my close friends agreed that we would have a big sleepover at my house.We agreed on it yesterday when I told them all about Harry bieng my sisters boyfriend.

They will be coming during the day and we will spend the day together,then they will all spend the night. I had just woken up and was sorta planing the day when I decided I would have a shower. I took a quick shower and got dressed in dark blue skinny jeans, a white of the shoulder top and some black TOMS.

There was a knock on the door and I went downstairs and opened the door. "Hey Izzy" I greeted one of my best friends and gave her a hug. Isabelle had blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. I always said that if I had blue eyes I would want them as bright and blue as hers. "Hi" she said once we hugged.

I took her upstairs to put her stuff in my room and we went back downstairs and sat on the couch to wait for the others.

There was another knock on the door I got up to go open it and Izzy followed. We opened the door to be greeted by Alexes and Nikki. "Hey guys, come on in" I said Alexes had black hair and green eyes. While Nicole had brown hair and green eyes. "Hi" they said in unision.I took them upstairs to put their stuff down.c

We all sat on the couch and caught up with eachother. We got interupted by another knock on the door. We all went to the door and opened it. Madaya stood there with her stuff in her hands. We put her stuff in my room and went back down to join the rest of the girls on the couch.

Harry walked down the stairs and into the living room. "Who are they" he asked. "Are you gonna say that every time someone you don't know is in the house" "pfftt no I was just wondering."

"Well they are my friends Daya as you already know,Nikki,Alexes,and Izzy" I answered. "Oh ok, well i'm Harry. Si why are they all here" he asked. "Sleepovere" I said simply. "Ok well i'm going to sit with you guys cause i'm bored haha" He said causing some of the girls to giggle.

There was another knock at the door. "I'll get it" I said while getting up. "I'll come with you" said Izzy also getting up. We walked to the door and opened it. There was Luke standing with his stuff in his hands. "Lukey" I yelled giving him a big hug and making him chuckle. He hugged me back "Hey babe . Miss me much?" I laughed "of course I missed you. Come on lets go put your stuff in my room." I said.

He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked up the stairs together laughing because we kept tripping because he wouldn't take his arm off my shoulder. We finnally got upstairs and put his stuff down. Luke had tousled brown hair something like louis, and bright emerald green eyes that I loved so much.

We went back downstairs and he ran in the living room and took the last spot on couch and all the other couches were full. I was about to sit on the gound when Luke said "you can't sit on the ground your bum is too precious." I laughed at his comment,"were am I supossed to sit then" I said. "Here" he patted his lap." Well what makes you think you think that I would sit there." "My bum is too precious" I said mocking him.

He gave me puppy dog eyes and said " but my lap is better than the ground and it is definatly capable of sitting on." I giggled at his weirdness and plopped down on his lap a little to hard. He groaned, "I need that you know." "Oopps,sorry" I apalogized."It's ok" he said. After a while I started to get uncomfortable, and started shifting in his lap to find a comfier spot. "Are you trying to make me horny" Luke said while I was shifting. "Well your not as comfy as you think."