•Doing It All For Love•

The Elemental Masters and Garmadon ride on a blimp above the island. "What are you looking at, Zippy?" Jay asked Griffen who was smirking at him and his broken leg. I held my laughter in looking away with a smile.

"The next one out of the Tournament." Griffen remarked making me put one hand over my mouth in shock as Jay just chuckled it off.

"Why so scared to show us your back, Shadow? Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and know you're working for Chen?" Kai interrogated.

"I hope this next fight is between you and me, because I'm gonna put you on your back." Shade threatened making me sit back in my seat with a sigh. This is so annoying. Actually who am I to talk? I said more dramatic stuff to Garmadon last night.

Mr. Pale looks at me giving a whistle.

I look at him in disgust. "Do you mind? Just because I'm the Master of Love doesn't mean I'll take that kind of harassment."

"Tensions are high." I hear Garmadon say to Lloyd.

"Well you look like that." Mr. Pale replied snobbish.

"I know I look good thanks but it's not for you. " I responded scooting away from him.

"Just take a compliment." Mr. Pale stated playful.

"I'm not acknowledging a compliment from someone with the name Mr. Pale." I respond with an eye roll pulling out my pocket mirror to fix my hair.

"It's a stage name..." He sighed.

"Well-" I was about to go off but Neuro interjected. "I've had enough of this. I can't stand this arguing. Where's Chen?" He asks getting up and going to the cabin door.

We watch as he opens the door to the control room, but no one's piloting it. "Ugh!"

We all quickly jump up running to the room. Chen came on screen. "How do I know if this thing's on?" I facepalmed as Chen nodded backing away from the camera. "Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh, I'm on? Right now? Ahem, ahem. Hello, final nine. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my Staff of Elements. Instead of fighting for a Jadeblade, today you will be fighting for something different." He shows us a video of Nya.

"Nya." Kai said out loud.

"You know her?" Skylor asked.

"It's my sister." Kai responded. Yeah she also helped me make my potion, which I need to find a way for Lloyd to drink it somehow.

"We have an uninvited guest on the island." Chen says in anger.

"And she must be holding the proof that will stop Chen." Kai announced.

"Find her and you will automatically move on..." The spell he plans to use when he takes our powers. " ...to the final round!"

"He wants us all to hunt her down? She won't stand a chance." Jay panicked.

"Then we have to find her before anyone else does." Lloyd replied as all the ninja pulled their hoods down.

"In ten seconds, the bottom will drop." Chen stated making us gasps. "But to show you I'm not a bad man, I've given you nine parachutes." Everyone but Garmadon rushes to grab a parachute. "Sensei Garmadon is there? Shoot, that makes ten. Oh, well, I was never good at math. Heh. Toodle-oo."

Thank you Chen for being bad at math.

"That guy's love for trapdoors is seriously getting on my nerves!" Lloyd yelled as we fall through the floor.

***

My parachute lands me in a tree "Oh, that did not feel good." I grab my pocket knife cutting myself free.