•Melting Like An Ice Cream When You Smile•

The Anacondrai Cultists chant as the captive Elemental Masters are brought in.

"Bring in the prisoners." Clouse ordered I looked around seeing the dim red lights and it smelled of fire and sage.

"So the ninja were right. This was never about any of us winning the tournament. This was always about something sinister." Griffen spoke as our chains rattled.

"What gave that away? Was it his cult following, or the giant snake head?" Shade remarked looking rather sad.

I had come to terms by now with losing my power, it never brought anything good so losing it just doesn't make me that sad. Honestly it makes me feel quite relieved.

Jay had begun humming happily as we were led down the steps.  "We've been fighting each other for so long, it took us all losing to finally pull us together. Too bad it's too late." Neuro said shaking his head.

"Why are you humming? You do know they're about to take our powers?" Kai lectured angrily.

"Since these cursed shackles have blocked our powers, I choose to use the power of positive thinking. Lloyd will come save us. You just wait." Jay criticized as I rolled my eyes.

Skylor turns her head away from Kai. "Go ahead and look away, but you know as well as I do after he takes our powers, he's still gonna need yours."

"You don't understand. My father gets everything he wants. I had no choice." Skylor stated desperately defending herself.

"Just tell me one thing. Was it his idea to make me fall for you, or yours? Because it worked." Kai replied saddened as Skylor gasps and then smiles.

"Lock 'em down." Zugu announced as we were pushed onto one knee. "All rise for Master Chen!"

The cultist look around eagerly and we just look up in annoyance. Chen uses Gravity to levitate his throne. As cultist bang drums and fire erupts from every where. "Look at me. I'm floating." He almost falls, making the Cultists gasp. "I got it, I got it. I just got distracted by how awesome this place looks."

The chair lands in front of us. "Well done, Clouse. You've really set the mood." Clouse nods as we struggle in the chains. "And look at this. Soon, I'll have more power. It's good to be me."

"You may have us, but you still don't have the Green Ninja." Jay shouted with a smile as Chen stood up.

"Ah, yes. I bet right now he'll swoop down to save you in the very last moment and teach me a valuable lesson. Well, I'll wait. I love lessons." Chen giggled sitting back in his chair as we all looked around.

"Any minute now." Jay sings a little scared.

"That's enough. I'm bored. But here's a lesson: don't be a sore loser. Only one can remain!" Chen yells as he steals our powers. "The power is mine. All mine!"

"He never came." Jay whispered in sadness.

"Take them to the factory." Chen ordered as Skylor turned around quickly. "Father, please, spare Kai. I've seen inside his head. He's different. He can help you."

"You like the boy, don't you? If it will make you happy. Leave the red one." Chen decided as a cultist takes his chains off. "In fact leave Master of Love we have some catching up to do." Chen smirked as I furrowed my eyebrows at him in confusion.

What could he possibly want to talk about with me. Kai gave me a look before being pulled off by Skylor I was pulled by Chen in a different direction.

I rolled my eyes as Chen begins to show me his trophy collection. "A scale from the Great Devourer, Captain Soto's peg leg, a cog from the Celestial Clock, Zane's pink gi, and this." He swings an Anacondrai Blade.