Chapter 3

Hellllloooooo theree! This is where some stuff actually happensss! The other chapters were build up and this is too, but more happens hahaha... Hope you like it!

***

"Whoa! Zayn seriously? That's your third strike in a row!" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah well. I try to be this awesome all the time, Anna." Zayn explained with a big smile spread across his face.

"Zayn, I think that you are too modest right now." I began to laugh a little at my own joke. Everyone else started to giggle a little. I was feeling proud that I'm actually somewhat funny to them.

"Just make-out already!" Louis said while laughing.

Zayn and mine's faces turned bright red as we starrted at each other from Louis' comment. The other boys seemed to laugh harder at our embarassment.

"I'll be right back." I almost whisper while leaving the group.

The laughter seemed to die down instantly until I heard Zayn punch Louis in the arm. I giggled along. I was about to enter the restroom when I heard running.

"Anna! Wait!"

I turned around and saw Louis sprinting towards me.

"Yes.."

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings! I was just joking around. It seemed like the perfect place to add that joke. I didn't mean to embarass you. Forgive me?" Louis said with puppy-dog eyes.

I smiled. "Louis, I'm not upset at all! I just had to take a shit."

"Oh. Thank God! You go do that. Have the most pleasant shit in the universe!"

I burst out in laughter. I got close to Louis' face. "I promise you. It will be the best shit I have ever taken in my life and I will dedicate it to you."

"Mommy!" A little girl screamed and ran.

"You made a little girl cry, Anna." Louis said with a serious face.

"I didn't mean to!" I felt guilty. I felt like I ruined any chance of friendship.

"No, it's ok. We just became best friends." Louis smiled big. I hugged him. "Now go take care of your business before you soil yourself!" Louis exclaimed while kicking me into the restroom.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Anna, Lou told us everything," Harry stated with a serious face. "How could you take a massive shit and dedicate it to Louis!"

Harry couldn't hold his serious face anymore and neither could the others. Niall was already laughing before I even returned.

"It just felt like the right thing to do!" I dramtically replied.

We all started hysertically laughing. Apparently too loudly because some workers there threatened to kick us out. We became more quiet considering we didn't want to leave.

"I'm hungry." I complained.

"Me too. I'm starved!" Niall joined in.

"Harry, can you pretty please with cherries on top go get a pizza?" I said batting my eyelashes.

"For you? Sure." Harry said while standing up.

"Thank you!" I shouted after him.

"So how did you and Harry meet?" Liam asked.

"Oh. Well we went to school together. We never had classes together because I was a year above him. I actually met him by working with him. We worked together in the same bakery. We became friends there. The reason why we are so close now though is because he saved my life."

The boys fell silent. They all looked confused.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked.

I closed my eyes trying not to remember, but the memories were overflowing my brain. "I used to be in an abusive relationship. My boyfriend would hit me. I tried breaking-up with him, but he just hurt me more. In more ways than just hitting," My throat was closing up as tears were building in my eyes. "One day, the guy tried to touch me. He went behind the counter and squeezed my ass. I told him to stop. I told him to leave, but he wouldn't. He was touching my whole body and Harry saw. Harry went up to him and told him to leave. They guy took out a knife. Harry took a bigger knife and said if he didn't leave me alone, he'd be sorry. My ex went to stab me, but Harry kicked the knife out of his hands at the very last second before it touched me. Harry threatened my ex if he didn't leave me alone. My ex ran out scared shitless and never bothered me again." I started to cry completely. I lifted my knees to my chest and buried my head in my legs.

I looked up and saw all the boys speechless and tearing up.

"Anna..." Niall started, but he didn't finish. He just sat next to me and tried comforting me. He put his arm around me, holding me close. I accepted the gesture and put my head on his shoulder.

Zayn and Louis sat to my right and pushed up right againt me. The comfort of having them around helped with the pain.

"You didn't have to tell us that, Anna." Liam said sitting across from me holding my hands.

"I just thought you guys should know. I consider you guys my family already." I said between sobs. They all held me tighter.

Harry ran back towards us with the pizza. He put it down. "Oh my God! Anna! Are you alright? What happened?!"

Harry kneeled in front of me pointing my head towards him.

"I'm ok, Harry." I could barely speak.

Louis pulled Harry aside to tell him what happened. Harry's eyes never left mine. Concern filled his whole face. I looked away and went to my previous position on Niall's shoulder. They crying had stopped, but I ached for the comfort he gave me.

Harry walked back over. "Anna, I'm going to take you home." He said extending his hand out for me to hold.

"So you're going to take me home? Ha! Isn't that your album title?" I said wiping away my tears.

"Yes it is!" Harry said smiling down at me.

Zayn picked up the pizza and we walked outside to my car.

**********

AHHH OMG ITS SO SAD!! HARRY SAVED HER THOUGH...YAY!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

♥♥♥BYE!!!♥♥♥