Chapter 21

--
..
*Playing Cyclone Effect (with lyrics in Romaji) *

..
--

Mashiro's POV

--

[ Dokoka chotto nanka zutto kanjiteru ]

I quickly ran into the Lumiose Gym after being ordered by him.

[ Ato sukoshi hitokakera sagashiteru puzzle ]

After that, I entered the place slowly. No running. Someone will hear this loud footsteps.

--

[ Kokoro teki karada teki sukima wo umeru ]

The place was so dark. I can barely see anything here. No one here. As if there were no residents here.

I continued walking around the gym.. to find these two.

Akito. And Mairin. They could've been anywhere here. But I'm not sure where are they..

[ Shigekiteki Effect
Something let me change ]

Let's check out the floors. I'll go by the first floor.

I walked towards the first floor and took the first elevator. Hmm, this gym was supposed to have that yellow haired kid here, right?

...Maybe. Hmm..

Ah! I entered the first floor of this gym. I was supposed to answer the question before entering the next floor, but no one's here.

So I'm free.

[ Kono machi ni fukikomu kaze no Power ]

*the sound of gunfire*

Ah!? What's that?

It's coming from over there! But where?

[ Jibun no naka torikomi ]

As I begin to look at the sound of the gunfire just now, I was surrounded by three masked man with orange suit and orange sunglasses.

They were pointing a gun on me.

[ Ugokidasu chikara e toransu shite ]

"Don't move! Or we'll shot!" said by one of the masked man while pointing a gun on me.

Ah. Bad guys.

But I'm not afraid.

"Who sent you here!?" asked another masked man while doing the same thing.

I answered them with no hesitation, "No one sent me here. I'm here to save someone here."

"Oh, you meant those kids over there!?" Another masked man pointed at the place where Akito and Mairin was tied up in the right.