Chapter 4 ~ Sugar

(Sorry for the delay, I have been busy during the week :( But this chapter will not have any P.O.V's tho :D)

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Tanqr shook his head and snapped out. He grabbed his textbook and writing some actual notes for the first time. Kreek decided to sneak a peak at Tanqr's notes.

"What are you look at?" Tanqr mumbled.

"Oh- Nothing!" Kreek startled.

Kreek immediately looked at the front and focused there. Tanqr scoffed and minded his own business.

"Kreek?" Kayla tapped his shoulder.

"Hm?" Kreek hummed.

Kayla then asked him if they could hang out sometimes. And of course, Kreek agreed. Tanqr stared at them, feeling a pang of jealousy. He felt a bit left out, considering how many friends he has that doesn't give him any attention. Tanqr forced himself to focus continuing taking notes, but he couldn't.

He took a deep breath and focused a bit at the instructor's teachings. He started hearing Kreek sniffling continuously. He turned to Kreek's direction, seeing him bowing down.

He then noticed there was blood coming out of Kreek's nose. Tanqr spoke and checked if he was alright.

"Kreek, are you alright?!" He spat out.

Tanqr leaned down to see Kreek rubbing his hand on his nose. Kreek's eyes widened once he saw blood on his palm.

"Kreek, don't rub your hands on your nose." Tanqr said, concerned.

Everyone suddenly turned to look at Kreek's direction, checking if he was alright.

"I feel- I feel dizzy~" Kreek slurred.

Kreek suddenly passed out on the floor. Tanqr stayed calm while the students were panicking.

"Shit.." Tanqr muttered under his breath.

He carried Kreek to the clinic and laid him on the bed.

"It seems like he has low sugar." The nurse said.

"Sad for him." Tanqr commented.

"Are you the class president?" The nurse added.

"Well, no." Tanqr replied back.

"Would you mind staying here for a bit? I have to take care another student." The nurse spoke.

"Uh- Sure?" He replied, unsure.

"Great! Thank you so much!" The nurse thanked him.

She went to the student and put a warm cloth on his head. Tanqr rolled his eyes and kept an eye on Kreek.

Tanqr sat near Kreek's bed. He was flustered when he saw Kreek's eyes open.

"Tanqr?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Pfft." He huffed.

"I'll leave you now." He stood up.

"W-wait, is the nurse even here?" Kreek stopped Tanqr.

"Yeah, she's right there." He replied, with a deep tone.

Kreek was a bit intimidated by Tanqr's tone, but he didn't think much of it. Kreek nodded his head and let Tanqr go. Kreek napped for a bit, until the nurse woke him up.

"You had low sugar. Here, hot chocolate." The nurse handed him hot chocolate.

"Thank you." He smiled, warmly.

"Are you feeling well now? You can go back to your classroom now." The nurse told Kreek.

"I'm fine now, I think I can go back." Kreek chugged his hot chocolate.

"Oh, wait! Here, I forgot to give you the medication." The nurse gave him a medicine.

Kreek drank the medication and thanked the nurse.

"It's for your head." The nurse added.

"Thank you, miss." Kreek thanked the nurse before leaving.

I gave the nurse my handbook at let her write in my clinic record.

"Just make sure you eat more sugar. But not too much!" She advised.

I nodded my head and took my handbook. I grabbed a cup of water before leaving.

I went to the bathroom first, before going to my class again. But, I suddenly noticed how I got skinnier nowadays. I felt insecure, especially the fact that I was hanging out with Kayla, the most popular girl.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
(Kreek, please, dont worry about Kayla, WORRY ABOUT WHAT TANQR IS THINKING-)