Chapter 7 ~ Researching

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Kreek gasped, seeing Tanqr's house inside. He looked around, seeing marble floors and everything.

"This, is your house?" Kreek quiered.

"Yeah." He replied back.

Kreek wandered around for a bit. Tanqr walked with Kreek, keeping a straight face. He was fascinates, with the walls and everything else.

"Uh, where's your bathroom?" Kreek tapped his shoulder.

"Over there." Tanqr pointed to him.

Kreek nodded and went to that direction.

"Ow! What the-" He yelped.

He slipped, since the floor was slippery. He got up, and saw a small scrape on his knee, he just brushed it off. He went to the bathroom and smelled something. It was a sweet scent. A candle. He washed his hands and took of his beanie, fixing his messy hair.

"Woah, my hair has gotten curlier." He whispered.

He commented, while messing with his hair. He heard the door knob sound, he turned around and saw Tanqr. He looked down at Kreek, waiting for a response.

"What are you doing here?" He hissed.

"What's taking you so long? Hm?" Tanqr replied.

Kreek rolled his eyes, and brushed off his shoulder to Tanqr's, and pushed his way through. He stood behind Tanqr.

"The reason why I'm here, is to do the project. Not mess around and tease me." He rolled off.

"Alrighty, Mr. Serious." Tanqr scoffed, grabbing his wrist, tightly.

"What the fuck?!" Kreek yelped.

He tried brushing off his his hand, Tanqr tightened his grip, even more.

"Ow- Tanqr, stop-" He grunted.

Tanqr finally let go of Kreek's wrist, and Kreek cursed at him for doing that.

"What the hell?!" Kreek yelled.

He kept on ranting, and ranting, until Tanqr hushed him.

"Can you shut the fuck up? The neighbours might hear us." Tanqr shoved his hand on Kreek's mouth

Kreek shoved away his hand and walked upstairs, searching for Tanqr's room.

"Uh.. Where's your room?" Kreek wandered around.

"There." Tanqr simply replied.

He pointed out to his room. Kreek walked towards his room, along with Tanqr behind him. As he stepped in into his room, he noticed he had a lot of fantasy books. Curious, he commented about it.

"You're.. Into fantasy books?" Kreek widened his eyes.

"Uh.. Yeah? Anyways, we need to do the project." Tanqr changed the topic.