~2~

he put his hand out for you to grab, you feel so small and tiny compared to him. his hand looked huge compared to your figure, and you loved it. you grab his hand and he yanks you to your feet. he begins to drag you to his quarters, opens the door, and throws you on the mattress, then closes the door so it's pitch black. you're nervous, you want to do this but you're not ready to go all the way.

"Are you sure about this? I don't want this to be something you regret."

"I mean I don't wanna go all the way right now but I wanna know what it feels like to cum, p-please show me." you whine.

"Okay, I promise you I'm gonna make you feel so good, do you want me to kiss you yet, or do you want to wait for that?" he says delicately tracing my lips.

"yes please, k-kiss me mando." you say nervously as he takes his helmet off but since it's so dark you can't see his face. he begins by kissing your neck softly, kissing your chin to your cheek, and then kissing your lips. stars it felt like every star in the galaxy was closing and huddling around you and then bursting entirely around you. it felt like you were going to explode. the softness of his lips, the stubble from his chin grazing your neck and chin sent shockwaves down your entire body, unable to understand what you're feeling. he began to deepen the kiss, making your roaming hands fly to his hair, giving his soft curls a light tug causing him to moan into the kiss shooting his tongue into your mouth. he then roams his hands to find the hem of your shirt, yanking it over your head, causing your chest to be fully exposed to him, just by the silhouette of his body you could tell he had a hunger within himself that wanted to absolutely tear you apart, but couldn't because of the fact that he didn't want to scare you. he begins attacking one of your nipples with his mouth making you whimper at the feeling, causing warmth to build in between your thighs. he then kisses all down you stomach stopping when he gets to the waistband of your shorts. slowly beginning to pull your shorts down just leaving your panties. he sighs at the sight of the wet patch on your panties from how wet he's made you.

"stars, you are so wet. so pretty and wet for me, hm? do I make you wet sweet girl?" he says grazing your pussy with a finger, the only barrier being your panties making you moan out his name and shift your waist.

"p-please, mando I need you." you whine

"use your words, what do you want." he says, knowing he's smirking just by the tone in his voice.

"I want you to make me cum p-please." you beg, making him immediately rip your panties off of you throwing them to the side. he then, teasingly, drags a finger up your pussy making you shutter in your place. he then starts to kiss from your inner knee all the way up to your thigh, then kiss your clit, making you groan loudly. he licks a long strip up your pussy making you tug at his hair, causing him to moan as well.

"m-mando? why are you licking down there?" you say making him stop what he's doing.

"Trust me, okay baby? i promise ill have you shaking." he says continuing to eat you out making you start to yelp and moan like crazy. you tighten your thighs around his head and jerk your hips up making him use one of his hands to push your hips back down onto the bed. moaning, you can feel a sensation in your lower stomach you can't quite explain, all you know is it's getting worse and worse by the second.

"mando, my stomach feels strange." you say, needing reassurance that what you're feeling is normal.

"don't worry, just let it build and you'll feel amazing." he says with a reassuring tone but then immediately dives back in to taste you more. this makes you almost fall over the edge, a stiff moan rolling off your tongue. with a few more rolls of his tongue, you scream out as your thighs tremble so hard you feel they might break off. was that what you were missing out on all your life? the high beginning to fall, mando comes up to kiss you. tasting yourself on his lips, you felt your eyes getting sleepy, exhausted from how hard you came.

"I can tell you're tired, go to sleep, baby." he says kissing your lips and then forehead while you fall asleep on his chest. when you awake you're a bit disappointed to see you're now alone in bed. you pull the blankets off to see you're in one of Mandos sleep shirts and new fresh underwear. you open the door to see him in the distance holding grogu on his lap, talking to him. you smile at the sight, also seeing out a small window that it now appears to be nighttime. 

"hey." you say making mando jump a bit but turns his head to see you standing there, pretty as ever, with a small smile on your face.

"hey...wow." he says looking you up and down. you didn't realize your beauty really, but he did. the simple way that his shirt looked on you, the way it cascaded down your body, it being long enough to leave something to the imagination. though he knew that all you had under the shirt was just your panties. he liked everything about you, your hips, the stretchmarks on your hips and thighs, everything from your head to your toes was perfect to him. to you, you never really noticed much about yourself, you didn't hate yourself you just thought you were kind of bland. but not mando, to him you are as if the universe was a person. even before you did the things that you just did with him, deep down he always thought you were beautiful. he noticed the very delicate small things about you, the way that you were too short to grab something off the top shelf making you reach so your sleep shorts would ride up. then, he would have to come help you get it down, when he did you would smile up at him saying thank you and walk away, he would watch you, standing there admiring you. you've always been perfect to him, how you lay around and read books with grogu asleep on your chest. how you sing grogu to sleep, how you pout at mando when you don't get what you want. the bags under your eyes when grogu won't sleep. how you look when you sleep. when mando comes home late from catching someone and you're still up and he sits, watching you do whatever you are doing. whether that's playing with grogu, putting grogu to sleep, late-night cleaning, or even singing and dancing to random music you found around the ship.

"Hey, so uh, did I sleep all day? it's dark out." you ask him after a long pause.

"Oh, um no just about 4 hours, guess you were tired." he says after clearing his throat, letting out a stiff chuckle.

"oh stars, I'm sorry I left him with you for that long." you say, embarrassed.

"Hey, no you don't have to take care of him all the time, he's my baby too."

"Are you saying that he's also my baby?" you ask with a giggle making him put grogu down and begin walking towards you.

"mhm, he's kinda like our baby..."  he says putting his hands on your shoulders, tracing your skin up and down.

"wow, that was fast, we have one intimate moment and now you wanna raise a kid with me." you say in a joking tone.

"Oh, baby, we've had a lot more than just one. I've been eye fucking you and dropping hints since day one." that sentence causes a shiver to go up your spine but is soon interrupted by two small three-fingered hands landing on your ankle, looking down you see little grogu cooing and looking up at you with innocent eyes. you pick him up and go sit down with him. you look up to see mando staring in your direction intently. you wink jokingly making him chuckle and walk away to go outside. you put grogu on your hip and walk out to see him standing alone at the edge of the ship looking out at the scenery. you stand in the doorway of the ship watching him, light reflecting off of his armor. you walk up, stroking your hand across his shoulder.

"hey..what're you thinking about?" you ask him, grogu cooing on your hip.

"Nothing, I'm just watching that child and his mother run around over there...it reminded me of you and this little one." he says, patting grogu with a low chuckle then moving his hand to the side of your face and then continuing, "I've been watching you and him for the past few months and each day I see more of a connection grow between you two. I can see just by the way you look at him that you love taking care of him and watching him grow." after him saying that you wrap your arm around his waist pulling him into you making him raise his arms up in confusion but then gently lower them holding both you and grogu in his arms with a tight embrace.

"whats this for?" he asks softly

"just for all the kind things youve done today, it means more than youll ever know. thank you mando."