>STUFF YOU STEAL

STEVE

You steal his sweater. Pretty cliché, but you can't help it. They're so soft and comfortable. You wear them mostly when he's away on missions or when you can't fall asleep. It's as if they have a spell on them- they can put you to sleep even if there is a storm outside and you wouldn't wake up. But you also wear them around the compound and he doesn't complain. He thinks you look cute in them.

PETER

You steal his sweatpants. Okay hear me out -they are big on you but they make a great low-rise pair of pants. You wear them when you are having a chill day or when studying. When he noticed you wearing them more and more often, he decided to order more sweatpants and keep them at his place (since you both hung out there more often). To him, you look adorable while wearing them.

TONY

Tony has a really fine collection of ties. You sometimes like to get creative and sew a few pieces of clothing. And while coming up with new ideas is sometimes hard, that's when his ties come in. They somehow give you brand-new ideas. When Tony saw you wearing them for the first time his jaw dropped and had to stop himself from wolf-whistling at you because let me tell you- you looked so hot (and every other day as well).

LOKI

Loki has a lot of scarves and they are made out of very fine material. They are lightweight, yet still, they keep your neck warm. When your head is overwhelming you with thoughts, you go for a nice long walk, making sure to wrap one of his scarves around your neck. It didn't matter what time of the year it was, you always wore it. He didn't know what to feel when he first saw you wearing them, but soon enough when he noticed you getting ready to go for a walk, he offered you his warm scarves.

STEPHEN

When you were invited to his place for the first time, his cloak took an instant liking of you. Ever since, whenever you visit your boyfriend's house, the cloak wraps itself around you to keep you company. It makes you feel powerful yet comfortable at the same time. He thinks you look like a mini him wrapped in it.

BUCKY

Bucky is well known for his leather jacket and I think it's pretty obvious what I'm implying here- you like to steal his jacket. You usually wear it when you miss him. That's mostly when he's away on missions. When he saw you in it for the first time, you were curled up on the couch and hugged his jacket tightly. A smile formed on his face and his heart melted. He still has a picture of that and under cover of secrecy, I can say that that's his favorite picture of you.

NATASHA

Oh, how you love to borrow her guns. You have worked with guns for a very long time and yes you have your own stash of guns, but sometimes when you're feeling lazy you use hers. You feel even more badass when shooting them and she thinks that too. Sometimes you look even too good to her and that has sometimes ended pretty steamy.. if you know what I mean