Chapter one: A new world, A new life

POV: NARRATOR

We begin this story with our protagonist, Jack (THE RIPPER) Raiden, waking up in a tree right outside a giant set of what seems to be medieval city walls, confused he takes a look around and sees, he's not in a destroyed city anymore and is in fact in a seemingly entirely new world, then he remembers what happened to him, nearly dying, his heart being replaced, meeting a god, being sent to another world in a new body, it all came flooding back and with it new memories and information about this world, how it works, where he is, where he's going the memories of this body all of this and more would come crashing down on his mind, giving him one HELL of a headache, but soon that would be gone and right when that happens he goes to a nearby river to see what he looks like now and, to his surprise, he looks to be a 14 year old boy with fluffy pure white hair and crimson red eyes, not too different from his old look if he had to be honest with himself but still different enough to feel...refreshing...in a way, though he couldn't seem to figure out why one of his eyes seems to flicker between its normal crimson red and a glowing molten gold orange every few seconds...eh oh well, he can figure that one out later, for now he should get into the city, "Orario" if he remembers correctly, and join one of these "familias" or whatever.

TIME SKIP: AFTER GOING THROUGH EXACTLY WHAT BELL HAD IN THE ORIGINAL

Ok, he had to admit, these guys were absolutely a-holes, I mean seriously just because he LOOKS weak doesn't mean he IS weak.

Raiden/Bell:*sigh* You know what I'm just gonna call it a night and continue searching tomorrow, *sigh* at this rate I'm gonna run out of money to get myself food long before I get into a familia.

???:I'm sorry but did you just say you were looking for a familia to join?

Raiden/Bell:*looks at ???* Hm oh yeah I did what about it?

???:Well I'm goddess Hestia and if you'd like you can be my first familia member!

Raiden/Bell:*eyes wide* wait are you serious, your not lying to me are you!?

Hestia:of course I'm telling the truth, who would lie about being a god?

Raiden/Bell:Not about that, I mean will you really let me into your familia?!

Hestia:Oh that.*clears her throat* Yes young man, I will gladly welcome you into my familia.

Raiden/Bell:*thoughts* Yes I can finally start getting to the interesting part of this new life, being an adventurer.

Hestia:Now then, let's go home so we can actually get you into my familia, ok?

Raiden/Bell:Yes ma'am!

TIMESKIP: AT THE BROKEN DOWN CHURCH IN THE BASEMENT

Raiden/Bell:So how do we do this?

Hestia:You'll need to take off your shirt and lay on your stomach.

Raiden/Bell:Oh alright.

As Raiden/Bell takes off his shirt revealing his EXTREMELY chiseled body, causing Hestia to nearly pass out, he lays down on the bed on his stomach and Hestia, snapping out of her lewd daydreams, gets on his back and pricks her finger, letting a drop of her blood fall onto his back officially marking Raiden/Bell as a member of her familia.

Hestia:Alright, done now first things first lets take a look at your base status to see if you have any skills to start with.

And she does exactly that, nearly having a heart attack in the process from the number of them alone!!!
(check the bio for the one's I gave him and look it up if you wanna know Jack Raiden's original skill set)

Hestia:WHAT THE HECK, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM?!? Are you sure your not some super veteran adventurer who found a way to hide your level and stats???

Raiden/Bell:Yeah I'm sure I'm not but considering your reaction I'm kinda curious to know what my skills are now.

Hestia:*with a defeated voice*Give me a moment.

As Hestia then grabs a piece of paper and "writes" his status on it before then giving it to him, his immediate reaction was to jump up in shock, knocking Hestia off him, and then start mentally SCREAMING.

Raiden/Bell:*thoughts* WHAT IN THE NINE HELLS IS THIS!?! NANO-MACHINES, SHAPESHIFTING, ELEMENTAL CONTROL AND CREATION, INFINITE REGENERATION!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!?!

Hestia:u-um a-are you ok Bell?

Raiden/Bell:*whispering*y-yeah yeah I'm alright, just really surprised is all.

Hestia:o-ok well it's getting late so we should probably get to sleep okay?

Raiden/Bell:y-yeah...okay.

As Raiden/Bell decides he'll sleep on the couch and Hestia will sleep on the bed and with that we end this chapter and next time we start at the actual start of canon Danmachi. See y'all next chapter!✌🏼