Chapter 1

Camp Oasis is a camp for demigods from different pantheons; Greek, Egyptian, Asian and Polynesian. In most recent events The god set had possessed his 'Vessel' as he called him, It was actually his son Riccaro. Cal the son of Khonsu god of the moon was really close with Riccaro, and set knew about this, so set made Cal his 'minion', Cal would have fought back if his friends life's weren't in danger but Set used their lives to have power over Cal, so he had no choice in the matter. Set was trying to make Cal join the dark side by 'breaking him' emotionally so that he would give in. But Cal was determined to prove Set the Egyptian god of Chaos wrong, so he stayed strong even after set made Cal kill an innocent  demigod to 'teach Cal a lesson' as Set worded it but Set actually just wanted to one break Cal that bit more and two it was so Set could collect the last soul he needed for his 'Master plan'. The demigod Cal killed was named Inmo and was the son of Hermes the Greek messenger god.

𝟠 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕥 𝔾𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕆𝕗 ℝ𝕚𝕔𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕠

Many people have tried to get Riccaro back but it seems almost effortless. No one has found out cal is unwillingly working for Set.

Cal's POV

"Morning set.." Cal muttered in disgust with the MONSTER who stood before him.

"Ahhhh Cal you're here....... Perfect~" Set spoke with such a malicious tone that it made Cal sick to his stomach.

"What did you want now" Cal spat towards the CREATURE that ruined his life. Cal knew already that the reason for his summoning wasn't for anything good but he stood his ground not showing any weakness. Set stepped closer with a face of annoyance, this didn't faze Cal as he still stood strong.

"Enough of the attitude BOY..." Set basically yelled the word 'boy'. Cal sighed

"Fine..... why did you want to see me Set" this time Cal got rid of more attitude but it still shined through his words.

"Well....?" Set spoke ushering Cal to say something.

"What?" Cal replied with confusion noticeable within his tone of voice.

"Is there any information that's important, Cal I thought I taught you better" Set said sounding disappointed but while still having a malicious smirk on his face. Cal's teal blue eyes shined with sadness as he did have information for his new MASTER.

"Well?" Set question with anticipation. 

"I-l do..." Cal spoke leading it on as much as possible knowing that he were to lie Set would know.

"And that is?" Set asked slight anger and frustration in his voice knowing this next part isn't going to be easy.

"...." Cal stayed  silent.

"Cal... tell me" Set held back from yelling. Cal looked down to the ground not making eye contact with the literal DEMON that stood before him demanding his question is answered.

"...There....there's a meeting between some campers tomorrow.....I'm one of those campers" Cal said before he got Set more angry. Cal looked up from the ground Set had moved to the statue of himself that he had placed in many parts of Egypt to 'mark his territory' after all he was banished to mercury.

"Cal.." Set question the boy with; bright neon, teal hair, bandages around his arms and eyeliner that never disappeared.

"Yes Set" Cal answered sass found within the tone of his voice. Set giggled with frustration.

"Cal, Cal, Cal when will you learn that I DON'T LIKE ATTITUDE" Set yelled the last part.

"NOW...*cough*....Now where is this meeting, cause I was thinking of revealing that you work for me and that you are the traitor. What do you think?" Set smirked throughout his whole sentence knowing that this is how he will ruin ALL Cal's friendships all at once.

"..... the meeting is in a part of the greek world.... I'll send you co-ordinates for the place before I leave to attend the meeting...." Cal held back the sadness as he knew this was when he would lose his friends.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
This is a fan fiction I wrote a few years ago so I thought I'd share.

Kind Regards,
Bleopaa