𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕠 𝕎𝕖 𝔻𝕠 𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕝?

(It's been nearly two weeks back at camp) Xylo, Kay, Inpu, Magnus, Nad, Bryan and Solis we're trying to figure out what they were going to do about Cal, they didn't want to hurt him let alone KILL him so what are they meant to do?

Xylo's POV

It's been nearly two weeks since Cal betrayed us and said those horrible things about us. I was so lost in thought I didn't hear Inpu try to get my attention

No ones POV

(Inpu, xylo, Kay, Solis, Magnus, Nad & Bryan)

"XYLO!"

"Huh?.....oh sorry"

"Xylo we were all shocked about what happened with Cal, but we need to move on for now and work on how we will save him. Because I truly do not believe that he was in control then"

"And if he was?"

"Inpu you can't think lik-"

"What that really was how Cal thought of us"

"Nad not you too!"

"Will Cal be ok?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I-um.... I'm sure he's ok...."

The room fell silent as everyone wondered what happened to Cal after that day. Worry filled them realising that no one had heard from him since and seeing Sets face as they left he looked mad..... almost......disappointed? What could this mean?

Nad's POV

It's been two weeks nearly since Cal and Set gave their "BIG" introduction. But..... I don't think that was Cal, well it waassss Cal just I don't think he had a choice with what he was to do and say, which kinda broke my heart knowing that one of my best friends was forced to say those things about us..... but what if our friendship was just a way to get us where it really hurts.....

"Cal don't let it be true" I whispered so it wasn't auditable but I think the others heard, they probably thought I had fallen asleep. That's actually a good idea I'll just sleep it off. And like that I fell into a deep, deep sleep.

No ones POV

The two groups of very different people ('good' guys and the 'bad' guys) were just talking about what's meant to happen next with the 'war' that has begun between to two enemy groups. What team will Cal choice to side with? And what will the camp councillors and campers do to prevent the end of Camp Oasis?

THE END
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thanks for reading and making younger me happy knowing her story got to be read by other people.

Kind Regards,
Bleopaa