𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘

No ones POV

Cal just sent Set the Co-ordinates of the meeting spot. Now Cal awaits for the 'GREAT' reveal. The whole time Cal is nervous, VERY nervous.

"Cal? You ok" the voice broke Cal out of his thoughts

"Huh.... Oh no I'm fine I just..... miss Riccaro that's all" Cal responded hiding the fact that he's lying with sadness.

"We miss him too" Xylo said back after not getting the answer he wanted to hear.

"Look as much as I would love to talk about Riccaro we still need to make our plan and figure out how to stop Set and Drannus" Kaykrae broke the thoughts of everyone so they could make the plan.

Smoke filled the centre  of the room.... Cal knew exactly what was about to happen.

"What the he-" Nad was cut off by a voice that sounded familiar, very familiar. And that voice would confirm  Cal's suspicions.

"Tsk tsk tsk... you seriously need better security when planning to kill/stop people from what they are doing."

"How did you find us we never told anyone els— unless...... someone here told you" Kaykrae questioned looking at everyone then she landed her eyes on Inpu.

"I DIDN'T DO IT,  I HATE HIM!!!" Inpu sounded offended and he was.

"Hmmm? Oh him no no no, I wouldn't want him, TIME is better to have on your side" Set finished his sentence with a smirk which made everyone uncomfortable.

Cals POV

I was use to Sets smirks so they didn't bother me that much but what did is what he said next. "Hmmm? Oh him no no no, I wouldn't want him,TIME is better to have on your side" 'did he just SAY THAT OMG THEY'RE GOING TO FIND OUT!' I held back tears as everyone looked like they were trying to understand what he just said then all they're heads SNAPPED to me and I felt my heart sink to the very bottom of my body. 'They know they know' that's all I could think when....

No ones POV

Set then spoke

"Oh Cal~ why don't you tell them how you really feel?~" that sentence made Call sick, but he knew what he had to do. Cal walked up to Set and said to his friends that he knew he was about to lose.

"You actually thought I was your friend? *laughs evilly as told to* omg like I would care about some weaklings that don't know how to keep people they love and care about SAFE." Cal kept up his evil tone so Set wouldn't hurt them or him.

"Cal.... Your joking..... right??" XYLO sounded broken and him along with Bryan, Inpu, Magnus, Nad and Solis started to slightly cry but not a lot, just a few tears but it was enough to hurt Cal. Cal knew what Set wanted him to say so he said it

"Ha see your WEAK . Some children of gods you guys are ha. And you plan to take down Set, Drannus and ME? Hahaha" Cal heard the cry's grow louder, then Set butted in

"Lovely catching up really, but I'm afraid Cal and I have 'PLANS' that are to be made. Hold on Cal" once Set finished Cal latched on to Set and POOF they were gone and no one could do anything.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Kind Regards,
Bleopaa