𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝔸𝕣𝕖'𝕟𝕥 𝔸𝕤 𝔹𝕒𝕕 𝔸𝕤 𝕀 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥

Cal, Brandeen and Daveed arrived home/Cals new home. Cal looked around curious.

Cals POV

I was wondering around when I heard Brandeen voice

"Cal where would you like to stay?"

"...huh?" I was so confused. Shouldn't he just throw me into a prison cell or basement!

"Hello? Hey Brandeen is he ok?" Daveed spoke next causing me to break out of my confusion filled thoughts.

"Dude he asked where you wanted to stay, don't be rude" Daveed spoke again.

"OMG I'm so sorry it's just......" I couldn't finish what I was saying

"It's just what?" Brandeen asked POLITELY! What is happening!?

"I thought you guys were going to lock me in a cell until I'm needed....."I trailed of trying my best not to make eye contact with the two young men that stood in shock and almost horror before me.

"WE WOULD NEVER. YOU'RE JUST A KID!" Daveed sounded hurt and concerned, I didn't mean for them to feel hurt by what I said I just thought that way them being, ya know, demons and the bad guys.

"Look Cal we may be demons and do things that would be considered evil but you didn't do anything to us so you're fine" Brandeen reassured me, I felt so stupid but I also had good excuses.

"I'm sorry it's just.... You know" I tried explaining but couldn't think of how to word it so I just stopped talking not wanting to dig my grave any deeper.

"It's fine, so?" Brandeen understood what I was trying to say. But 'so' what?

"...." I didn't understand.

"Where do you wanna stay?" Daveed gave me the look answering for his best friend.

"OH uhhh..... anywhere is fine" I didn't know what to say.

"You can stay in my room I'll sleep down stairs" Daveed explained.

"Thank you *yawn*" I thanked but I was also very tired, I mean I hadn't slept for almost TWO WHOLE DAYS.

"Well Cal you can go to sleep Daveed and I have some things that need to be done so we'll see you in the morning" Brandeen said while walking down stairs Daveed not to far behind him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Kind Regards,
Bleopaa