Chapter 6: Lovely Rumors

~Slytherin common room~

First off it was if all the Slytherins happened to be in there. So Teddy some very nasty looks from there.

"What did you do to Snape's daughter? Bloody hell! You can't ever have a girlfriend without hurting her or pushing her of a building! For merlin's sakes!" A Slytherin boy hissed. Teddy ignored that and brought me up to my dorm. He was breaking a lot of rules. And it was immediately reported to the head Professor of Slytherin. My dad.

~My Dorm~

Teddy had broken many rules, from going into another house's territory, and going into the girl's dorm. And basically even talking to me. Now we were both in trouble.

Teddy scurried to my bed and gently set me down. Astro immediately came up to me and snuggled next to me.

"He really said our mother....." I said horrified. Little did I know this would bring chaos along with Harry Potter ignoring me.

"Who's mother?" Leah said from the shadows of the room. Teddy and I immediately turned her way.

"Erm-no one's!" Teddy yelled trying to cover up for me.

"Well. I don't belive that. And once I find out I will tell everyone." She said with her arms crossed. My heart almost stopped.

~Hospital Wing~

I'm sure I passed out because I woke in the Hospital Wing.

"May I leave?" I asked Madam Pomfrey.

"Yes you may." She said. I got up and rushed out to the hallway. Cedric and Teddy were right there.

"Hello." Teddy said.

"Be careful who you talk too....Rumors are spreading like crazy...Rumors like you are Harry's sister...Stuff like that." Cedric said. I grabbed Teddy's hand.

"Whoa-when did this start?" Cedric asked.

"After I was dragged all the way to the Slytherin common room by Professor Snape." I said. Cedric looked shocked.

"Your own dad? Wow that's messed up." He said shaking his head. And then I leaned against Teddy, "There are so many rumors now. And my father is gonna kill me!"

"D'know how difficult it was to get you to the Hospital Wing?" Teddy asked as he swung me around so I'd be facing him.

"Was it that difficult? I bet it was my dad wasn't it?" I asked.

"Actually.....He didn't seem to care....." Teddy said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well he had an issue because I was with you. He didn't care you passed out...I was so worried." Teddy explained quietly. I felt my heart sink a little but at this point, i was pretty used to it. I guess I just needed to realize that my dad hated me. In his eyes, i was a mistake and he was just fine with expressing it to me.

"I heard she's passed out Severus." A voice came from down the hall. Me? Someone was talking about me?

"I know she has passed out! I'm trying to see if she is with that Lupin boy." My father's voice said. I turned to Cedric and Teddy.

"Run." I whispered.

The two boys turned on their heels and sprinted out the back entrance of the hospital wing. Just as they disappeared around the corner, the doors slammed open and Professor McGonnagall strode forward with my father at her heels. I rolled onto my side and pretended to sleep. My act worked as Madam Pomfrey clicked her tongue and shooed them away from me.

"No visitors until she's awake!"

"But I am her father." Snape said.

"Alright then." Madam Pomfrey said. My father came and shook my a little so I acted like I was just waking up. I heard Madam Pomfrey squeak her disapproval when Snape shook me- and not very gently. When I opened my eyes and blink up at them, McGonnagall rushed to my side and asked how I was feeling. My dad, however, stood withy his arms crossed in front of his chest and demanded,

"Where's the Lupin boy and his Hufflepuff friend? Don't play dumb. I know you were with them."

He glared and I pulled my covers up over my chin.

"Dad, I don't know what your talking about. I haven't seen him since Since yesterday." I said with a shrug. I winced when Snape gripped my shoulders and shook me.

"I SAID, WHERE ARE THOSE BOYS???" He yelled.

Madam Pomfrey leaped forward and blocked me from him. "You need to leave, sir!!" She said sternly. McGonnagall stood up in shock.

"What are you THINKING?" She screamed,

"That is no way to handle a child! Let alone your own daughter! I wonder what would Dumbledore do if he knew??" Snape gritted his teeth.

"You will not tell me how to parent MY daughter!" They argued all the way out of the hospital wing. Once their voices died down I went the way Cedric and Teddy had gone. I found them sitting in a bench in a random hallway. I smiled and ran over.

"Rose!! We were starting to get really worried." Teddy said standing up to hug me.

"Yeah I would've been dragged down the halls if it weren't for Professor McGonnagall or Madam Pomfrey." I said.

"Wow Rose I am so sorry." Cedric said. I nodded yes,

"I know. Thanks. There is truly nothing you can do about it of McGonnagall can't even." I said disappointed. Teddy hugged me again. This time I leaned my head on his shoulder. But then we heard footsteps. But we stayed in the hug anyways. Well he hugged till we heard students.

"Well I've heard they were caught up in the Astronomy Tower making out!" A female's voice said. Not any female, Leah. I started walking towards the voice. And sure enough it was Leah and one of her friends.

"Shut up! Your so loud! I wasn't making out with anyone!" I yelled and then Teddy and Cedric ran over, "If you don't shush I will use a spell on you." I threatened while pulling out my wand.

"HEY! NO!" Teddy yelled and then grabbed me from behind. Leah and her friend ran the other way. I squirmed a bit. Then I calmed down when Teddy whispered,

"Hey your not the only one these rumors are about. They are about me and you. We will go through this together."

I nodded he was right. I turned around and kissed him on the cheek. Cedric still looked shock.

"What are you so shocked about?" I asked.

"Just you two! You two are brave with your father willing to kill you or Teddy!" Cedric started yelling.

"I HEARD THEM!" An angry male voice yelled. I cursed under my breath along with Teddy.

"Was that your dad?" Cedric whispered.

"Probably. Should we just stay for once and see what happenes?" I said shrugging . Teddy and Cedric seemed surprised by my reckless behavior. I heard the footsteps draw nearer. When I turned around again Teddy and Cedric were gone. My heart dropped. Where did they go? I thought. The footsteps got closer. It was Leah and my father.

"You!" I yelled at Leah, "How could you?"

My father didn't listen he dragged me into his office and then locked the door so there was no easy way to run. He also took away my wand so I couldn't use any magic.