Chapter 14

-When I woke up-

I woke up to Teddy pleading to Madame Pomfrey to stay longer. I tried to sit up but I was too weak. Teddy looked over at me and saw that I was awake.

"ROSE!"

He ran over and hugged me.

"Don't worry I told her that a spell backfired." he whispered, gesturing to Madame Pomfrey.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"About two days."

"TWO DAYS!!"

"Yeah, I was getting really nervous. I almost thought you were gone." he said. That's when I noticed the dark bags under his eyes and his eyes that were red, probably from crying.

"How long have you been here?" I asked him.

"We'll Madame Pomfrey said I could be here for two hours total a day but only thirty minutes per visit. So yeah I've pretty much been here for that amount of time."

"Have you gotten sleep?" I asked, seriously concerned.

"Well, um, not really. I tried to sleep but I just couldn't stop thinking about you."

"Oh my gosh! If I ever get injured again please don't worry and try to sleep. I don't want you losing sleep for me."

"Ok. I have to go." he said then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before rushing out of the room.

"See you later!" he said halfway out the door. Once he left Madame Pomfrey came by and checked on my wounds. This time I didn't look at them because I knew they would be much worse than before.

-A few days later-

A few days later I was released from the hospital wing. I was feeling a lot better but had to have crutches for my leg. I'm still so grateful that Teddy had seen Snape coming from his office and immediately ran to see if I was in there. He used a spell he had learned to stop the blood and carried me to the hospital wing. He saved my life. I really owe him everything. I turned the corner and saw Cedric and Teddy running towards me. Class had just finished.

"You didn't tell me you were getting out today!" Teddy said.

"How are you feeling!?" Cedric said.

"I didn't know I was getting out today until a few minutes ago and I'm feeling great."

"So where do you wanna go? We could sit outside and Cedric has a friend that could get us food from the kitchen so we could have a picnic, we could go to the Astronomy tower, or we could go to the library." Teddy said enthusiastically.

"The picnic sounds great but I'm not super hungry so maybe we could just sit on the grass and talk."

"Ok!" Teddy said.

"So who are these friends bringing food anyway?" I asked Teddy. While Cedric came and sat on the other side of me.

"Caylee Stone, and George Weasley." Cedric said.

"Weasley.... I've heard that name... Oh yeah, Malfoy said some pretty rude things about them." I explained.

"About who?" A blonde girl, with Hufflepuff robes asked in a quiet voice, along with a ginger who I assumed was George.

"Oh, no one." Cedric said quickly. George and the girl sat across from us, the girl was holding a basket.

"Hullo. I'm George Weasley." Said George who stuck his hand out, I shook his hand, "This is my girlfriend Caylee Stone." He said smiling. Caylee shook my hand gently.

"I've heard a bit about you. Not all good..... Also-I saw you met Erie... Have you met my friend Celestia yet?" Caylee asked.

"No-I haven't." I said. Just then a beautiful strawberry blond girl appeared with Draco. I recognized them to be the couple from the couple from the forest. Caylee called her over.

"Celestia, come meet my friend Rose!" she said. Celestia came over.

"Hello Rose, so nice to meet you Stella has told Caylee and I about you." she stuck out her hand. I took it and shook it.

"It's nice to meet you too!" I said.

"I really wish I could stay and chat for longer but Draco and I have other plans." she said as she gestured to where Draco was standing a few feet away from the rest of us.

"Bye Caylee, bye Rose!" she said as she joined Draco.

"Bye Celestia!" Called Caylee.

"I can't stand Malfoy." I complained, when Celestia was out of earshot, "He loves my father."

"Who loves me?" I heard my father's voice from behind. I quickly stood up and turned around.

"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy sir." I said, I remember, I can't call him father.... I thought.

"Why, he is one of my best students." He said, he glared at me, "This is new, you're with a Weasley. Definitely better than Lupin and Diggory here."

"Da-Professor! Don't be so rude!" I said and looked at Caylee and George then at Teddy and Cedric. I mouthed, "Sorry."

"Why don't you all come inside, it's getting a bit late..." My father said glaring at Teddy and Cedric.

"Sure." Cedric agreed and looked at me. I nodded yes. We followed my father.

"Well we will be off." Caylee said with a smile, "Bye! This was a pleasure meeting you."

"Bye." I said. And Caylee and George walked away.

"Don't you boys have to go to Quidditch practice?" Snape asked.

"Yes sir." Teddy said.

"Can I go watch?" I asked them. They nodded yes.

"No. I want to talk with you." My father said, I turned to Teddy and Cedric.

"Bye..." I said. I followed my father down to the dungeon and he yelled a curse and I immediately passed out.