Chapter 13

-The Mirror of Erised Room-

I heard a voice and turned around to see Teddy with blue hair looking in the mirror, talking to himself, and crying.

"Teddy?" I asked.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there." He responded by wiping tears from his face.

"It's ok. You need to stop apologizing to me for everything." I replied then went over to him and hugged him.

"I think we have the most confusing and complicated relationship at the school." I said with a laugh.

"For sure." he responded with a smile.

"What are you doing here anyway? Dumbledore told us to stay away from the mirror."

"This may sound silly but when I come here it's like I'm talking to my parents and can see them."

"Oh. Are you here for any specific reason today?"

"Well...yeah..After yesterday I just feel like such a bad person. My father would never have let something like that happen-"

"Wait, you mean that your father was a werewolf too!?"

"Yeah..Dumbledore told me all about how his group of friends would protect him and became Animagus' for him."

"Oh that's really nice of them but I'm not really sure I wanna become an Animagus."

"No, you don't have to. I just feel like I should have told you earlier so that you could have known and kept your distances."

"You shouldn't be stressing about something that already happened. Besides, Cedric's girlfriend healed him and he's fine now."

"Wait, Cedric has a girlfriend!?"

"Yeah it's this girl who I've seen once that's in Gryffindor."

"Oh. He never told me."

"I know. He didn't tell me either."

"Wait, why are you here?"

"My father knows and I had to find someplace where he probably wouldn't check."

"Uh, who says he wouldn't check here?"

"I don't know! Okay?! But he knows I was out in the Forbidden Forest with you." I said now, listening closely to everything. I didn't hear his voice.

"Sir! I saw her go into this room." Malfoy's voice said right outside of the door. I looked at Teddy.

"Go-Let's go." I whispered.

"Ok but there's only one exit and entrance in this room."

"Well do you wanna go out on them and face my furious father? 'Cause feel free too." I said, my heart was racing.

"Can we both go?"

"Are you kidding me?!"

"No."

"No!"

"I'm going out there. I do not care what your father does to me, I don't want you getting hurt. I would rather it be me than you! JUST LISTEN TO ME!" He yelled. I flinched, "S-sorry-why did you flinch?"

"I-I flinch easily...." I said quietly.

"Sure. You didn't seem to flinch when I yelled at you before." He said.

"Stop! Just stop!" I yelled, I turned away and went to the door, "You coming or not?"

"Yes! I am coming." He said coming to my side.

"Okay....Let's go." I said turning the doorknob with a shaky hand. I stepped out and I didn't see my father or Malfoy. I sigh with relief.

~The Dungeons~

I quickly walked down the steps and into the Slytherin Common Room. Once I'm inside I practically run to my dorm. When I get there I see Leah sitting on her bed talking to some of her friends. When I walk towards my bed Leah sees me and turns to face me. She looks furious.

"I AM SO DONE WITH YOU!!! You used me to find out about Teddy then you completely ignore everything I told you and continue to date him!?" I think that you deserve to be punished and I'm going to go get your dad right now. Also I want you to stay right here." Then she shouts "Petrificus Totalus" and I am forced to watch her bound out of the room while I can't move. A few minutes later my father appears with Leah close behind with a large smile on her face. My father doesn't bother un-petrifying me and drags me down to his office. Once we get to his office he sets me in a chair and locks the door. After that he walks over to me and unfreezes me. I fall onto the floor.

"Get up! Now!" He ordered. I got up and ran for the door, "NO!"

"S-sorry." I said slowly backing towards the corner of the dark office.

"No! Don't hide! It'll make this more difficult! Honestly, how are you, my daughter? How are you Lil-" He stopped himself from saying something.

"Excuse me, what?" I asked politely.

"I meant to say, GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE GIT!" He yelled.

"I AM YOUR DAUGHTER! YOU SHOULDN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I DON'T CARE IF I WAS AN ACCIDENT OR WHATEVER! DON'T TALK TO ME

LIKE THAT!" I screamed at him grabbing my want out of my robe.

"Expelliarmus!" He yelled and knocked my wand out of my hand.

"HEY!" I yelled back and ran for my wand. My father pointed his wand at me, "Stupefy!" He yelled knocking me against the wall. I fell on the floor with an excruciating crunch in my leg. Before I could move my father yelled, "Sectumsempra!"

"NO!" I screamed in agony. I lay on the floor and my father turned away and unlocked the door and walked out, and locked it again. I lay on the floor in pain, the invisible knives still cutting. My wand was so close, but so far, I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. I just had to lay in my own blood accepting my fate. Desperately trying to use my sleeve as a towel, I attempted to soak up some blood from the wounds in my stomach. Crying out in pain, I crawled slowly to my wand. Hand shaking, I reached out and weakly grabbed my wand. It slipped through my bloody fingers and fell to the floor again. I finally got a good grasp on it and pulled myself painfully into a sitting position. I desperately tried to remember what the healing spell was but my brain wasn't functioning correctly due to blood loss. My whole body weakened and my wand slipped onto the floor once again. A groan escaped my dry, slightly parted lips. I slumped onto my side and the sickly smell of blood clouded my senses. My mind went blank as I sank into a restless void of darkness.