Empress Escape

Tenka pov

So let me recall all that happened, I jump off a building, turn into Tenka, in Date A Live, fight an old lady in swimsuit, attack a boy for no reason, and right now I'm on a spaceship on the way to meet the Loli commander, Kotori

We were teleported to the Fraxinus and I already know that Kotori wants to ask me loads of questions

This would be f*cking pain in the ass but I'll just play along and made up some bullsh*t story to tell them

Might as well act with hostility towards human like the original Tenka

Me: What kind of place is this? (I put an annoyed face expression)

Shido: Umm. We're on Fraxinus. We won't hurt you. No need to be wary.

Me: (chuckle) What makes you think you can hurt me?

Shido: (mind) she's arrogant unlike Tohka. I hope Kotori know what to do.

Me: How dare you talk to me like that. (I'm angry, boy I'm going to destroy you)

Shido: What? I didn't say anything.

Me: You should know that I can hear your though loud and clear.

Shido:....(too shock to speak)

We finally arrived at the bridge and greet by none other than Kotori herself and The blond guy

Kotori: Welcome aboard the Fraxinus. Tenka, I presume.

Me: Who are you to ask me questions human? (I say arrogantly)

Kotori: Well I am Kotori Itsuka, the commander of this ship and we are the organization called Ratatoskr, who save sprits and give them normal live.

Me: Save? How do you intend to save them exactly?

Kotori: By making him (point to Shido) kiss the spirits and seal their power inside him. Tokha is also include in the spirits that we save. But enough about us, how about you? what is your story?

Me: I have nothing to tell an inferior like you.

Kotori: Well I'm a spirit not a human Soooo...(mind)Damn she's arrogant.

Me: Good enough. I am Tenka, an inverse spirit and that's all you should know. (Well maybe I shouldn't tell anything for now)

Reine just continue to stare at me analyze everything I do as I standing there

Kotori: So, what are planning on doing next? We cannot let you run lose.

Me: I'm going to protect my sister, no matter the cost.

Kotori: So your not here to destroy the world?

Me: No. The world needs to go. It's a treat to my sister and I need to destroy it. And also, by sealing the spirits powers you have exposed them to danger and yet you say, you're going to save them.

Kotori: We can't let you leave. (She say serious)

Me: No human can contain me. You all were like a certain group of idiots (refer to Ellen, Karen, Westcott And Woodman) who create the spirit formula that gather all the mana of the world in one place and give birth to the first spirit. You have your own goals. Inferior!!!

I let out some of my reiryoku and make everyone become immobile under the pressure

Reine (mind): How did she know that?

I then turn back and ready to leave, when suddenly Tohka held my hand and ask

Tohka: Sister, where are you going?