~Love is in the air~

THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER WHILE I WORK ON THE NEXT ONE, THIS DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE MAIN STORY, ENJOY SOME LOVEY DOVEY STUFF ^3^

Cuddles with Monty was always the best thing, hearing the thumping of his tail as you nuzzled your face into his chest, the feeling of his large hands roaming around your back and tangled in your hair, you were always excited to go back to the PizzaPlex just for him, the only valuable thing in your life, he was the only reason you were happy.

"Yeah Monty, I'm coming back today!" You informed him over the Walkie-Talkie he gave you,
"Cant wait to see my beautiful rockstar again~" Monty cooed in a flirty tone, you blushed and giggled
"I'll see you soon ya big goof ball" you chuckled, after hearing his goodbye, you sat the Walkie-Talkie down on your bed and began to get dressed.

After dressing up, you grabbed the walkie-talkie and your keys, you left your apartment, on your way to the PizzaPlex to see your robotic boyfriend.

"Heya Monty!" You waved and jogged over to Monty, Monty's tail began to wag, seeing you so happy to see him made him feel love like never before.

"Hey there, Rockstar!" Monty opened his arms for a hug which you gladly accepted, throwing yourself into his big arms, he wrapped them around your smaller self (at least when compared to monty) he put his head ontop of yours, resting his chin on the top of your head.

"I've been missin' ya, Rockstar.." Monty says softly in your ear, you could feel his smile grow as he took in your sent, you smiled and whispered back to him
"I missed you too, big guy" you chuckled and nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck.

"Get a room you two" You and Monty heard a familiar wolfs voice from behind, you two turned to see Roxy, Freddy and chica standing there, Chica smiling and jumping up and down, Freddy with his hands on his hips like a disappointed dad, and Roxy smirking but her body language saying she's annoyed.

"Gladly" Monty smirked, picking you up bridal style in his arms, you yelped in surprise as Monty carried you off to his room.

Monty and you made it to his room, he lied down on his green couch, laying you ontop of him, you kept your head on his soft chest, hearing his heartbeating(?) through his chest, the lovely sound ringing through your head like a mother singing a lullaby to her child, you let out a calmed sigh.

"What's wrong, Rockstar?" Monty said worriedly after hearing the sigh you let out,
"Nothing..nothing at all, big guy" you smiled up at your robot boyfriend, even though he's a robot you've never felt this way for another human, opposites attract I guess.

You looked into Monty's glowing red orbs from behind his star shaped glasses, you giggled and took them off his face then put them on you own,
"Rockstar, give them back" Monty chuckled, his eyes still glowing that beautiful crimson red,
"I don't think I will, gator boy" you chuckled, Monty just yonked them off your face then put them back on,
"Keep them off, Monty" you requested softly, putting a hand on his cheek gently, turning him to face you,
"Why, dear?" Monty chuckled
"I like your eyes" you mumbled with a soft smile, you felt Monty's face heat up in your hand, that just made your smile grow
"F-fine.." Monty said, obviously flustered, he took off his glasses to reveal his beautiful, glowing crimson orbs that you loved oh so much.

"There's my beautiful boy" you mumbled softly with a small smile glued to your face, those words made Monty's eyes glow more and a smile creep its way up onto his face,
"Your prettier though.." Monty mumbled but just loud enough for you to hear and only you, he couldn't ever dream of letting another soul but your own hear those words leave his mouth.

"No! Your the prettiest" you chuckled, This went back and forth for some time before you both came to agreement that your both the prettiest,
"I love ya, rockstar, your very special to me" Monty smiled and lifted your face up with his finger from your chin, you felt a blush make its way up to your cheeks and happy tears start to fill your eye ducts.

"D-did i say something wrong, rockstar? Why're cryin'?" Monty asked, obviously concerned, you chuckled as you felt some tears flow out,
"I'm okay, they're happy tears, you didn't say anything wrong you say all the right things to me.." you sniffled, you felt Monty's hand move away from your chin and begin to wipe away the fallin tears away from your cheeks and some away from your eyes, you smiled up at him and he smiled down at you.

After a bit, you two began to cuddle again, laying your body ontop of Monty's, Monty's tail drooped over your lower back, the sound of Monty's heartbeat(?) rippling throughout your head was a moment you never wanted to end, every moment with Monty was one you never wanted to end, you felt yourself begin to drift off into a deep and much needed slumber, before you fell asleep you felt Monty place a kiss on your head and say something that was muffled to you as you drifted away into a peaceful sleep...

The words Monty spoke were

"I love you, Rockstar, and only you for the rest of my existence.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🫶🏻