Prologue

(A/N)

Hey y'all! After I had gotten a notification on Wattpad about this work, it had literally slipped my mind. And I cannot express to you how sorry I am about that!

Sooo, a few things to start off with is that since the original author didn't give us any files from the story, we weren't able to recreate the altered chapter.

We were going to make it so that it would be somewhat like from the previous but with changes. Mainly so that you all don't cry a river over an ENTIRELY different story. But if that's what the original author wants, then I'll have to respect their wishes.

Fortunately, I remember SOME, not all, but some, of what the previous story described. So both me and my co author SWN, SpiritWolfNura, will try to recreate those fond memories of what you fell in love with back then. But no guarantees. For me, if I had it my way, I would've made this a Swapmob story. Lol!

But I don't want to have backlashes later on… I just hope that we will live up to your expectations!!!!

Thx again for reading this story and we hope you like it!!!!

**********************

A long time ago, the world had two races that ruled everything. Humans and monsters. At first, they ruled peacefully with one another, but strife sparked the flames of war between the two races with the humans as the victors after continued loses from the monsters.

The monsters were banished Underground and to ensure that they stayed there, the humans had mages seal their prison with a barrier comprising their seven souls.

After several centuries of being sealed away, a human child falls into the Underground. And at first the child was accepted into their society despite their history. But unfortunately the child and one of her adopted brothers tried to come up with a plan to free the monsters with the child's soul.

In the end…

Her transformed brother was shot multiple times by the terrified humans that thought he killed the child that he held while trying to lay them to rest. And ultimately, he ended up passing away in the Underground with the child beside him.

Since then, the royal family had unofficially split due to their views on humanity. The queen ruled with her remaining son and the king that had hid himself in the Ruins.

It wasn't till many years later that another child fell into the Underground. Her name was Chara and through many trials and adventures, she was able to free the Monsters with a loud…..