♡Norton x Reader♡

This oneshot is based off of a nice experience I had when dating someone. I don't know much about Norton, so bare with me.

...

I was asleep, until I felt a pair of hands shaking me awake.

Looking up to my right, Norton was looking down at me.

"I don't like being woken up," I said, annoyance clear in my tone.

"I couldn't sleep." He replied bluntly.

I sighed softly, before picking myself up into a sitting poster.

"You look pale, you okay?" I asked, placing the back of my hand on his head.

"Yeah.. It's just the moonlight."

"You're sweating, and you are not that white so don't give me that crap."

"Tch, it's fine. I just wanted you awake, not pissy." He said, looking away slightly.

"It's your fault I'm pissy. When was the last time you ate?" I got no response. "What about the last time you drank water?"

Again no response.

"Lift up your shirt for me."

"What?" He looked very taken aback by that.

"I know damn well you heard what I said."

"No, fuck you." He didn't look at me, so I just lifted his shirt up to reveal his stomach.

"I'll be back," I said before getting up and leaving our shared room.

When I came back, I had a large glass of water in one hand, and a plate of left over dinner from earlier that night.

"Here, you're going to eat all of it and drink all of it." I say, basically shoving the plate into his hands. I set the glass on the bedside table to the left and layer back down.

"Please don't go to sleep.." his voice was a lot softer now. I sat back up, and moved behind him, holding him close.

"I'm right here." I say softly.

After a few minutes, he finished eating and drinking. He seemed to be looking a lot better.

"What's going on with you?" I asked softly. He was now lying down with his head in my lap, and I was using my fingers to comb his hair.

"I don't know anymore... I'm just tried." He sighed, sitting up to face me.

"You know you can talk to me," I placed my hand on the side of his face, and he ever so slightly leaned in to it.

"You can talk to me too you know." It was my turn to he shocked. I didn't think anyone knew...

"I've seen how depressed you get, even if you hide it well. Just tell me what's going on, you help me so much I wanna help you the way you help me."

"Norton.. it's nothing reall-"

"Don't say that, because it is something. I don't know if it's, your past or something happening currently but it is something." Worry was all over his face.

"I'll tell you tomorrow, promise. But right now can we please sleep?" I yawned, and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Yes," Norton spoke softly. 

He leaned into me, our lips connecting almost immediately. His lips were slightly wet, but his kiss was firm and long. Like he didn't want to let go, but he knew it was time. 

"Goodnight, y/n." He whispered, laying us both down. 

"Goodnight Norton." I closed my eyes, with a smile poking at my lips as I fell into the darkness of the night. 

...

I hope you enjoyed this story, it's kinda short but at least it's something. Thank you so much for reading, and if there were any errors in spelling, or parts that just flat out don't make any sense don't be afraid to tell me, I won't take offense. 

Have a lovely day/night.

-Lady Amethyst