Yihdra x reader

Requested by... Cyberpsycho03

Genre: fluff

Location: Whitesand Street Asylum

Enjoy...

...

Today's match was with, Patricia, Demi, and Edgar.

A weird mix, but at least Patricia and Demi are here. Edgar only caring for himself, wasn't gonna save us for shit.

When I found out the map, my face went sickly looking. This was the worst map to me...

I wasn't good at kiting, I'm good at rescue and I'm a decent decoder.

And of course, as soon as we spon in, I start decoding and I hear my heart beat.

I was so scared that even though it was small, I jumped into a near by locker. I held my breath, almost shaking in fear. I had no idea who the hunter could be, but then...

"Y/n~ I know you're in here~..."

That voice...

The locker door swung open, and I fell out.

Yidhra picked me up and started to sway around with me.

"My dear you look extra cute today~ so delicious~.."

I knew her attachment to me, so I wasn't going to get chaired, but I didn't struggle either.

"You look... really beautiful today...."

My voice was quiet as usual, I couldn't help my anxiety sometimes.

She knew my liking to her. Though no one else caught on with the exception of Mary, Michiko, and surprisingly Wu Chang.

She hummed a little tune, while her snake body slithered around the room.

Three ciphers left...

Patricia: 67 percent

Demi: 51 percent

"Hold on my dear~ I can't just let them escape can I?~ go decode~.."

Her voice, smooth like silk, yet scratchy.

I decoded while she started to control her minions. Patricia got chased and chaired at one point. Demi, rescued and of course Edgar didn't do anything for us.

"My dear~ you're so good at decoding~"

She slid around me, constantly switching sides. 

"Happy?"

My general question caused a smile upon her face.

"Of course my dear~ I get to spend my morning with you~... would you mind meeting me in the foyer later? Or the library?"

"Sure, whatever makes you happy.."

I smiled to myself.. she made me happy...

She was so sweet.. most people are scared, because of the snake body and manipulating. The blindfold over her eyes, and just her persona in general. But to me, everything was perfect.

The manipulation was a skill she mastered to a whole new level, the blindess, yet she still see, and her body was perfect too.

"My dear~ you're so good at (your skill). You should teach me sometime... I want to know more of who you are~"

The sirens go off.. loudly beaming through the Asylum.

"I'll see you later my dear~"

"Of course..."

...

Hope you enjoyed!! I'm sorry for the wait, I had EOC's this week for Algebra and it sucked cause I forgot to make coffee.

I'll make more parts if you wish, but I just wanted to do something simple and sweet for right now.

Thank you for reading!!