Chapter 22

The journey begun early. From Rito Stable you went to Tabantha stable to have a break. After that you went through Breach of Demise to Carok Bridge and finally to the Sage Tempel ruins. As usual, you and Sidon cleared the place from monsters so everybody is safe. Since it was almost midnight everyone was exhausted from the long walk.

"I'm sorry we had to take such a long tour today. I know you have to be tired and honestly I'm too so I'll make this short" Sidon announced. "We are staying here two days, this is why I chose to camp here. The shallow water is good for us and for those who want to swim have the Regencia River right here. The next two days are off so you can do whatever you want."

"Tomorrow is a feast in Castle Town if you want to visit it. The flower feast is a beautiful tradition from before the great calamity. The whole town is decorated with flowers and there will be a lot of dancing and eating and races from all over Hyrule are going to visit. Now have a rest, I wish everyone a good night."

Your feet hurted so much you decided not to set up a camp. You left your bag at one of the ruins and laid down in the water. You haven't slept in water for ages but right now it was the best for your sore feet. As soon as you laid down you drifted into sleep.

After long hours of sleep you woke up to the bright rays of sunshine. Most of the Zoras were already awake and swimming in the river. Your stomach grumbled and you knew it was time for breakfast. 'I am too lazy to cook, some fruits have to do it' you thought. As you ate them you spot Sidon in the distance and saw him look at some wildflowers. He picked one up and and holded it while deep in thoughts.

"Preparing for the feast?" He turned around and saw you standing in front of him. "Oh, uuhhh no I was just thinking about something." He blushed slightly. "Ahem... I wanted to know if you would like to come with me to the feast?" "I would love to, I can't image to go with someone else." "Give me ten minutes and I will be ready."

You went back to your bag and took out some jewels. A necklace with the Zora symbol and a sapphire in the middle and a bracelet with charms with the symbol from all races and tribes from Hyrule. Unfortunately there weren't many occasions to wear them but you always carried them with you because they meant a lot to you. They were the two most beautiful gifts you ever got. Then you went back to Sidon.

He noticed the jewels immediately and his eyes went wide. "Those are the jewels I gave you for your birthdays. You had them with you?" "I always have them with me Sidon. They are so precious to me. It is like a part of you is always with me." Now it was your turn to blush and you looked down to your feet. He took your hand and said: "They are indeed precious but not as precious as you."

You heard a loud coughing behind you. Muzu shot you a stern look to stop this moment. The two of you knew what he meant and broke the moment. "Shall we go now?" "Yes..." there was silence until you reached the walls of Castle Town. "Wow" was everything you said. The whole town was deocrated with flowers over the roofs, at the streets and even garlands were hanging from house to house. You have been here before but you have never seen something like this.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Sidon asked. "It is stunning! Why didn't we visit the flower feast before? I knew about it but I could've never imagine how beautiful it is. From now on we are going to visit it every year." "We? Every year?" Sidon asked. "Yes, we as in you and me" you said cheerfully. "Come Sidon, I don't want to miss anything!" You took his hand and pulled him to central square.