( # two # )

Kailee pov

Kailee pov

We finished feeding, the hot liquid dripping from my lips as I licked it off and wiped the rest off with a handkerchief.

"Now, we all know the situation in Seattle. There are an army of newborns causing a ruckus and may give out our secret." Aro turned to both sides of his children "Jane will be in charge. Alec, Felix, Demetri, and Kailee, you'll be the one's to go solve the problem. I'm currently being watched." Aro nodded to his chosen few;

"Yvette will be sent later since she's still getting used to resisting human blood." Yvette looked down with her bright red eyes, I smiled teasingly at her before we disappeared to pack.

— Skip to departure —

My black high heeled boots tapped on the private jet before I sat in a vacant chair, crossing my legs.

Demetri and Felix bickered over the latest technology, staring at the metal box. Pixel characters scurrying and moving, Jane had to suppress herself from lashing out and using her gift on the two. I, for one, would've used my gift to shut them up.

"Eve better come quickly." I muttered, eyes closed to reveal my ink black eyeshadow.

I turned away to my window and watched as we launched above ground and slowly waited for our settle in Seattle. A hand was placed on mine as I smelt the familiar smell of rain storms and smoke, a smile grazed my face as I faced my mate in all his glory. He was knelt down to face me eye to eye.

"Enjoying your flight, my love?" Alec Volturi asked me. I thought for awhile before giggling in a teasing way and pulled him into my seat, moving on the corner side.

"Now I am." I leaned my head on his chest, cheeky smile placed atop of my usual poker face.

His throat let out a small laugh before embracing me fully, I noticed the silence and opened my eyes to see the two loud mouths quiet and staring at me and Alec, flabbergasted. Jane smirking at us.

I glared at two males, "Got a problem?" A deathly accent releasing from my throat as they turned instantly and continued their doings, Alec tightened his embrace around me and I leaned into his chest, hearing a giggle from the eldest witch twin.