Guilty Pleasure

1 year later....

Celine

I lie on my bed looking up at my white colored ceiling with black star designs. My body hurts just as my heart does now. It's the third time this week. Sometimes they let me go and they continue about with their lives, sometimes they make sure I don't sleep at night. I want to fight back but I can't, I'm nothing but a powerless human. I have turned into a center of entertainment for speaking my mind, for every and all wolves just cause I called them mutts.

It's all because I refused to apologize, I still refuse to apologize when I wasn't in the wrong. I'm not apologizing for shit and I'm standing by it.

It's now become a thing for them to prank me every chance they get. Some like to purposely bump me or roughly push me to a locker, or my personal favorite where they knock down books in my hands and step on them if they like.

Even Holden had a sudden dislike for me, he never liked me to begin with but unlike the rest he never paid attention to me but after that day, he won't even look at me now. He won't acknowledge me, he doesn't care what people do to me now and I guess I understand. Liz probably passed on the message also.

Speaking of my sweet cousin, she's acting just like the wolves and laughs every time she gets the chance after seeing my pranks. I don't mind their pranks but they had gotten painful overtime. From my locker neighbor opening the locker when I turn to leave and acting like it's an accident. To getting tripped or pushed against the wall roughly.

Last week someone pushed me against the way that I broke my wrist, luckily it was my left wrist but it did end up having to be casted. It had been casted and even now it still is. Today however they dropped cold water all over me in the morning that I had to go to the school's lost and found and wore some stupid old clothes the whole day. The snickers wherever I went were pretty evident.

Ella, my now favorite cousin had been banned from talking to me by her sister but she sneak calls me with her laptop at night. When I asked her why she lets her dictate her life, she tells me she doesn't want to turn her back on her sister, she basically made her choose and she had to even if she wanted to.

I so hope she actually is a mate to her mutt boyfriend, then she will be his problem forever because no sweet human guy deserves that train wreck.

I decide to take a long nap today after ducking pranks left and right because there's nothing I can do about it, just one year and a half more then I'll be off to college. Next year is my senior year and then I will leave, I will leave and I will make sure to find my voice because I do not deserve this. The one time I speak up for myself I end up with bullies just on my second day of school. Or did I deserve this? Was I always meant to be at the bottom of everything? To be just nothing but a toy?

The aching of my ribs and my thighs couldn't allow me to think because that's all I'm feeling these days. Pain, both physical and mental pain because I'm scared to tell mom, I'm scared to tell Anais too. The throbbing got worse on my ankle as it had been twisted roughly because I was trying to evade my tormentors. Even the ground bullies me.

I'm a witch, an agent of nature and yet nature is also turning its back on me. How funny is that?

'Sooo funny.' My inner voice comments. I don't even have the energy to argue with it.

I don't let the unanswered questions taunt my head as I fall into a long power nap. Tomorrow is another day, another day to hope they don't think about me.

***

I groan out in annoyance when I hear the loud squeaking sound of an alarm clock. What the? Why did I set an alarm?