1 first day back

Wills pov-
It was Monday morning. The first day after
Christmas break. When i left my room I saw el sitting on the couch. "Morning el." "Morning will." She said it like it was one of the best days of her live even though mike just broke up with her. Mike and el were in a relationship for 2 years but for some weird reason they broke up. I liked it though. They were just to clingy and it was so gross.

*Time skip*

When I was at school I saw Mike, max, Lucas and Dustin. I biked to school with el so she was next to me. We were walking towards them, but max walked up to us and took el away. "Hi will!" Mike said. "Hi?" I was pretty confused because he was so enthusiast. I haven't seen him like this since he met el. El is my stepsister she is very sweet but she took Mike from me. "What is your new timetable will?" Lucas asked. "Uhm.. first period I have history." I never liked history like everyone is dead. " Oh me and Mike have history to!" Dustin said. I fee bad for Lucas though. " I think I gotta go to class. Bye everyone!" Lucas said. "Bye Lucas ." I said. We also started walking to class.

*time skip*

Mikes Pov-

In first period we had history. Like why does it matter. Aren't they all dead. Anyways me and el broke up 2 days ago and now she is acting like nothing happened. The thing is I don't act like anything happened either because I didn't love her anymore. I mean I do love her but... not in THAT way you know. The teacher is explaining some stupid stuff again. "Mike, can you explain what I just told you" oh shit. Uhm think Mike, just think. "I.. I don't know..." I'm gonna kill myself. "Okay well can someone explain to Mike what I just told y'all." Everyone was silent. I guess I was not the only one who wasn't paying attention. Finally the teacher stopped talking. We had to make a few exercises. So stupid.

"Mike?" Will say next to me so will was asking me something. "Hmm." I said. "Meet me in the bathroom please I have to tell you something." Uhm okay. "Oh okay, Uhm is everything alright?" Will stood up. I guess he's going to the bathroom. Oh yes he is i see him asking the teacher. 5 minutes later I stood up and I asked if I could go to the bathroom. When I got in the bathroom I saw will.

Wills pov-

Mike is here. Finally I can tell him. Mike has been my crush for years and now I'm finally asking him if he wants to be my boyfriend. "Hi Will, what did you want to tell me?" He looked really cute. "Uhm... wait.. no.. Uhm.." shit "uhm will?" He sounded really nice. He wasn't being mean or something. "Forget it Mike, I need more time." Was that mean or sweet help. " okay I guess. Just tell me when something isn't right okay?" I nodded. " he's really cute." Shit did I just. "Will do you have a crush? Is that what I needed to know? And if it's a boy I will always support you!" Omg he's so stupid. And I'm so lucky. " yes uhm.. that's exactly what I wanted to tell you!" I smiled. At least he would always support me. "I gotta go back to class, bye!" OMG OMG OMG. I have to tell max. Max already knew I was gay like forever. Mike is just stupid.

A/N notes
Omg I'm sorry I'm going way to fast with this story but I hope you're enjoying it already and I'm sorry if the spelling is bad but English isn't my mother tongue so that's it bye!