2 crying

Mikes pov-

Will was acting so weird but now I understand. "Hey man where were you." Dustin said. " uh I was with will talking about things." I said " oh okay that's fine."

*time skip*
Lunch

Finally, history is over. As I walked into the cafeteria I saw max and Lucas. They were making out as always. It's gross. Like I'm the only one who can do that. I don't think I'm gonna sit with the party because I have to write down some shit. Actually it's kind of a diary. But that doesn't matter. They know about it but still it's awkward to write in my diary.

"Ew get a room" will said while we walked up to them. "Shut up will." Max said while laughing a bit. " So how many classes do we have together." Probably not a lot but I still asked. "Uhm I have 1 with Dustin, the rest are with el and max." Lucas is gonna have a hard time with el and max. " I have all classes with Lucas and max and only one alone." El said. " I have all classes with el and Lucas. English with will and mike though." Max said. "Will and I have all classes together!!"  I'm so happy about that I wasn't happy with max at English but Dustin is nice and he's with me and will at history. Even though I hate history I love it because of them. "Well I guess that's nice, but sadly I only have a few classes with you guys." Nahh that's so sad for Dustin. "Shit that's so mean." I said. Everyone nodded. Shit the bell rang.

Max pov-

Mike and will are definitely in love without each other knowing. But it's so obvious. Right now I have a period with them. I like will though he's nice but Mike is so mean and stupid . I already knew that will was in love with Mike. He told me a few months ago. I better go to the bathroom right now because I told el to go.

*time skip*
At mikes place

Wills pov-

Mike and I are gonna have a sleepover today actually it was supposed to happen yesterday but mike was to lazy. I love his house it's so pretty and big. " hey uh will." "Hm." I love his voice so much. " do you understand the math thing." Of course he wanted me to help him. " you're so stupid." I say laughing. " shut up And Will." He was laughing to. I love his laugh.

I was helping him with his math until we had dinner. "So how was your day mike?"his mom asked him. "I gotta use the bathroom." I said. "That's okay."
His mom is so sweet

Mikes pov-

"It Was fun!" My dad looked so weird at me. That's where it started he started screaming at me again. "Calm down ted, what if will hears it." Mom said. He just started screaming more. I ran upstairs. it's always like this. The guest leaves to go to the bathroom and they scream again.

⚠️Tw sh ⚠️

Will saw me running upstairs. I can't face him now I will probably cry in front of him. I'm a man I can't do that. I locked my door. I picked up my pocket knife from the drawer . It won't hurt because I do this every day. The red line that show up is so good. It feels so good. I can't explain why. I put my sleeves down and unlocked my door even though I still had tears all over my face . 5 minutes later will came in my room. I totally forgot he was here. "Mike, are you okay?" He looked at my bed where I was laying in. "Yes why?" That's when I noticed that the knife still lay there. "Uhm Mike?" Shit he knows. He can't find out. "I.. I'm.." I couldn't talk at all. He pulled me in a hug. I love him. I started to cry in wills arms. "It's all gonna be okay Mike I promise." No it's not. "I can't do this anymore will." I fell asleep crying in his arms.

Wills pov-

I don't know what to do. Mike fell asleep on me while we were 'cuddling' he did even cry. I haven't see him cry in a while. Not since he broke his favoured toy. He was 7 so it's normal to cry at that age right. Maybe I should ask Nancy to take me home because I don't think he's gonna wake up till tomorrow. I walked to Nancy her door and knocked on it. "Come in!" A sweet voice said. " oh hi will what's wrong?" " Uhm can you bring me home because Mike is sleeping and I don't want to wake him up or something." She nodded. "What happened?" What does she mean. "What do you mean?" " I heard mike crying." I can't tell her. " I don't know can you just talked to him." She nodded and then took me home.