4 spin the bottle

Mikes pov-

After first period the whole party decided to skip because no one likes school. Will wasn't talking the way to dustins home. Dustin his place was the only house we could go because no one else was home. "So what are we gonna do?" Lucas said. "Uhm.. we could play spin the bottle!" Max said. I hate max. It's okay because she hates me to! "No thank you." Will said. I was so happy that he talked again. "Why not, it's a fun game." El said. "I agree with max." Lucas said. "I do two, but do you two want it?" Dustin said to me and will. "No it's stupid." I said. "No it's not let's just play it!" We finally agreed with playing spin the bottle.

"Max, since you suggested to play it you can start." Lucas told her. She nodded and spins the bottle. It stopped at Dustin. "No eww, I'm already over you." This was Dustin. " ahw come on dusty bun, it will be fun!" Max told him. "Okayy than." They kissed for one second and then let go.

*little time skip bc I'm lazy*

Almost everyone had kissed someone except for me and Will. Then suddenly max says "hey will and mike haven't spin the bottle yet." Well shit. "Oh shut up max!" I tell her. She gave the bottle to me and I then started spinning it. It started to slow down. First el than Lucas, then Dustin, and then it landed on Will. "Well kiss him mike." Max knows that I'm gay she is such a annoying and supportive friend. "No ew!" I shouldn't have said that. " I mean I just don't want Will to have his first kiss with me."  I said. "I'm okay with it Mike." Will said. I was pretty sure that I looked like a tomato. I gave him a kiss and then all of sudden we started making out. It was the best feeling ever. I never felt this feeling when i was making out with el. I loved it. We both forgot there were people watching us. "Damn.." max said. "Go get a room already!" Lucas said joking. " 26 seconds." Dustin said. "Wow.." this was el. I was pretty sure I was a tomato and I freaked out and got out of Dustin's place.

Wills pov-

Damn.. I loved that kiss.  Mike left. How could he just leave. Max got after him. I thought they hated each other. " how.. why.. why would he run away?" I said holding back my tears. "You liked the kiss didn't you." Dustin said trying to make me feel better. " yes I did actually.."

A/N notes
So Uhm I like this chapter its short but I love it and its gay should I also make max, el, Dustin and Lucas there povs or not?