Part 25

Taeyong: You may revise for sometime then I will take test....
Jk:Ok sir....

After that Taeyong take jk's test.....He didn't do bad in the test....

Taeyong:Test is not bad but not that good....I take suprise test that's why I am not saying anything to you next time give your 100% in this....
Jk:Yes sir.....
Taeyong:Hmm....
Jk:Sir....
Taeyong:Hmm.....
Jk:Sir can I ask something If you don't mind?
Taeyong:Say....
Jk:Sir today morning A traineer come in the ground...I didn't saw him before....When he enter in ground...Jackson sir face expression changed.....He never gives punishment for getting late...He just scolds us but after listening to reason but today when that traineer enter in the ground....Jackson sir just give me punishment.....
Taeyong:Ooo...He...He is Lee-know Sir...He was on mission and work on second center but Mingyu sir transfer him in this center....He is Jackson's big brother.....
Jk:Huh? Seriously.....
Taeyong:He is strict.... He want Jackson to be strict with trainees so that they won't repeat their mistakes but as you know Jackson... He easily forgive everyone....... Jackson is scared of him..I think that's why he gave you punishment without listening to your reason........So that Lee-know Sir will not be angry on him.....
Jk:Ohk....
Taeyong:Yeah.....He is very strict....He doesn't slide a mistake easily....He is your tech.traineer from now onwards...
Jk:Our tech.traineer?
Taeyong: Yeah....He is your tech.traineer......So don't make troubles.... If you don't want punishment... Because his punishment are worse......

Jk nodded.....

Taeyong left after sometime......

In Jk's room......

On call........

Jaehyun:Sir forgive you or not?
Jk:Na....Did sir forgive you?
Jaehyun:No.....
Jk:Why should not we drink one more time than I think they don't give us silent treatment....(Laughs)
Jaehyun:Yeah I also think the same(Laugh)
???:Yeah....Drink one more time than you will be outside the house.......

Jk turn around... When he saw the person his eyes widened....He immediately cut the call.....

Suga:Who is on the call?
Jk:No-one hyung......
Suga: Jk give me mobile....
Jk: Jaehyun was on call......
Suga:You both are again deciding to drink?
Jk:No...No...hyung...We were kidding...
Suga:If you drink alcohol next time than you will be outside the house and I am not joking.....

Jk look down

Jk:Yes hyung.......

Suga sits on Jk's bed.....

Suga:Did Taeyong said something when he got to know that you drink alcohol after college?
Jk:He give me last chance ..He again become that Taeyong that I afraid the most......(He mumbles the last part)

But suga listened it and giggles......

Suga: So, thats why Mingyu and I decided a good punishment for you......

Jk gulped......

Suga:So punishment is this that you will write 1000 times that you not drink alcohol and then you will wash dinner dishes for a month.....
Jk:But hyung my exams....
Suga: That's why we didn't give you hard punishment because of your exams......
Jk:Ok hyung...I will do this.....
Suga:Hmm....
Jk:Then you both will forgive me?
Suga:Hmm....
Jk nodded.....

In Jaehyun's house.....

Maid: Sir is calling you for dinner.....
Jaehyun: Coming.....

At dining room.....

Lee finish his dinner and stand up from his chair......

Jaehyun:Hyung (Holds Lee's hand)
Lee:Leave my hand Jaehyun.....
Jaehyun:Hyung please listen to me....
Lee:I said LEAVE MY HAND.......

Jaehyun leave Lee hand hurriedly.....

Lee:What you wanna say now huh?You did what you wanna do...Now what are waiting for go with Jungkook and your friends  have fun...Make more friends so that you can bunk..

Jaehyun just look down.....

Jaehyun: Hyung I'm s-orry
Lee:Keep your sorry...I didn't want it..You know how much I was embarrassed...
Mingyu sir was so disappointed.....Now tell me what should I do with you that you don't do this again.....

Jaehyun just look down.....

Lee:I have some idea...How about you stay with dad from now onwards and complete your training from dad's center.....

Jaehyun look up hurriedly.....

Jaehyun:H-yung.....
Lee: That's final....
Jaehyun:Hyung please no...I swear I will not do this again.....

Lee left....

Jaehyun also go towards his room without dinner......

In morning......

At training center......

Jk:Hey Jaehyun....
Jaehyun:Hey....
Jk:What happened?You are looking pale..Your eyes are also swelled.... Didn't you sleep all night?
Jaehyun: Nothing....
Jk:Tell me....

Jaehyun hugs jk and started crying....

Jk:What happened Jaehyun? Tell me....
Jaehyun: Hyun-g is sending me Cana-da.... (Hiccups)
Jk:Why?
Jaehyun:He said th-at dad will t-ake care of m-e from now...... (Hiccups)
Jk:Ok ok stop crying.....

Jk wipe jaehyun tears....

Jk: Don't worry I will talk to hyung..He will talk to sir...
Jaehyun:He will not agree.....
Jk: Don't worry Jaehyun.. Hyung will talk.. Sir will agree....
Jaehyun:Hope so....
Jk:Ok don't cry......

After training......

At home.....

Jk:Hello hyung...
Jin:Hello....How is your day?
Jk:Fine.....and yours?
Jin:As always....Go Take some rest I will call you for dinner
Jk:Ok hyung

At dining table

Jk:Hyung I wanna say something....
Jin:Say...
Jk:Hyung Lee sir is sending Jaehyun Canada.....
Rm:So what can we do in that...His father live there...He should go there....
Jk:No hyung... I'm not saying this...He is spending him as punishment....Please hyung talk to Lee sir about this... Please....
J-hope:Jk we can't do anything about this.. It's there family matter....
Jk: Please hyung Lee sir always listen to you all...Please talk to him... Jaehyun was so sad today...He was crying very badly today...We will not do these types of things again...He can punish him any other way but not this way...Please talk to him....
Suga:Ok we will talk to him......
Mingyu:Next time if you all dare to do these things....I will make sure that you will leave the center on stretcher....

Jk and songwon gulped.......

Both:We will not do such things again sir.....
Mingyu:Jk write what suga told you to write and after you write it I will check it and after that dishes are waiting for you....
Jk: Hmm ok hyung....But hyung...
Mingyu:Hmmm....
Jk:Did you forgive Songwon hyung too?
Mingyu: Thanks for reminder Jungkook...... Songwon....?
Songwon:Yes hyung....
Mingyu:I want you in ground at 9:00 pm
Songwon:Ok hyung......