Part 48

One year later.....

Jk's training and university was ended..Now he become a mafia...He also goes on mission with his brothers...In this year Y/n changed a lot...She became very sensitive....She always cry..Jk promised her that he will make jaehyun come back...He promised him himself that He will make jaehyun pay for her tears .....

Today's was a grand party in there house.... Everone was invited in the party... Everyone was enjoying the party... Suddenly the lights turned off .....

Namjoon:What happened?

Jk told the guard to check what's wrong
Jk:Go check what happened...
Guard:Yes sir.....

Suddenly a spotlight on and One was on Y/n and one for was on the person wearing mask...... When the person remove the mask...Jk become angry..He moved towards the person and punched him.....

Jk:How dare to come here?huh?Where were you all these years?Answer me?

Jk's brothers push him towards them....
Jin:Jk control your self....
Jk:Leave me hyung....(Stern)..
Jin:Jk behave....Let him speak.....
Jaehyun:Hello sir...

Jin nodded....

Jaehyun:Sir If I have your permission can i make a speech..Just a small one sure?
Jin:Sure....
Jaehyun:Thank you sir....

Jaehyun look at jk and hold the mic...

Jaehyun:Hello everyone.... First of all...Jk I'm sorry brother that I left you without telling what's the matter..I know you were there for me...When I need you...But bro I have to prove myself to the other family members of the person that I love the most...(Deep breath) I know love is hard,and it's complicated,and confusing..But you make me feel things I never felt before.....You make me happy than anyone else....All I want is to be with you....To one day be able to say goodnight and know I'll wake up with you in the morning...I want to spend my whole life with you..I want to make you happy and be the one to make to laugh even when you are and I'm sorry that I left you her without telling you the reason but it's only I only want to make you happy and your life better.... I just wanna tell you one thing I love you Y/n....(He said all this looking at Y/n)

He walked towards Y/n and kneel Infront of her...He took out the ring...

Jaehyun:Y/n will you marry me?

Y/n started crying and nodded......

Jaehyun made her wear a ring...

After every thing happened....

Jk grab jaehyun and take him at side...

Jk:I will kill you.. Can't you tell your plan to me before...
Jaehyun:If I tell you my plan then how can I see your surprised face...
Jk: I'm shocked how hyung and dad didn't react ...
Jaehyun:They all knew about this... Remember your birthday when Mingyu sir caught me and Y/n..
Jk:Yeah...
Jaehyun: Taeyong sir already told him about this....Mingyu sir First threatened me but then When I told him I will never leave her...Then he said that he will I one condition that I and Y/n will focus on our career...I agreed to him..He said I stay with my dad for one year...I had to complete my study and training from there..After that he will help us ... few days I call him..He told me that he told everything to my brother and your brothers and they will also help me... That's why I'm here....
Jk:Thank god you came here otherwise I will not leave you.....

The end .......

Thank you everyone for giving this story so much love...I love you all...Guys I'm uploading a ff on yt please also show some support there.... I'll be very grateful https://www.youtube.com/@Firefori

com/@Firefori