Part XIII

"Alright here's what we're going to do," Punz layed out a massive map on the table, "We're going to set the lava trap here," He pointed at a clearing, "And the bunker is there. Y/n is going to distract him long enough that Nikki can hopefully land a blow. He'll be surprised that they're still working together and follow them to the trap, where I'll shove him in."

"Seems solid," I replied, "But do you think he'll fall for it? I mean literally. What if he has an ender pearl? He could easily escape."

"That's a good point..." He seemed more perplexed now, "We have to find some way to pearl-proof it. Maybe some kind of massive wall... or-" Punz paused, as did I. There was another knock on the door. Nikki glanced around worriedly, not again. Could it be Tubbo? No... he always knocked three times. We paused and continued to wait. There it was again. Two knocks this time. Punz cleared his throat and whispered quietly, "that's how Dream. It's his warning that he's coming; or rather he's here."

"Oh no," We all held our breath, preparing for a fight. That's when we heard another knock. Punz seemed confused now, "Dream never does that, it has to be somebody else with one that's just similar."

I sighed, looking through the peephole, "It's just Wilbur. I'll let him in now. Tubbo must have sent him over." I opened the wooden door, and the familiar curly-haired brunette was there. At his side there was a tabby cat licking itself clean.

"Please, come inside!" I insisted, glancing down at the adorable creature. Wilbur and his new pet walked inside and made themselves comfortable on the couch, it was really an adorable sight to see. Nihachu walked into the room brightly, then saw Wilbur Soot and became grim. Punz was next into the room and shook my friend's hand then proceeded to have a seat next to me on the other sofa.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! I heard that you all wanted to see me?" He asked, baffled. I saw Nikki swallow, already holding back tears. What could possibly be troubling her so badly? Did she even know?

"What do you know about explosions?" She asked, and Wilbur glanced around. He furrowed his brow and replied, "I don't quite know what you're talking about. Do you mean, like, TNT?"

"Yes," She replied, "I've been having this recurring dream, no, nightmare ever since I've met you. An entire nation blown up, people screaming and frantically running around. Blood was everywhere, and the whole thing was kind of fuzzy like a hallucination. That's when I heard, "Kill me Philza." Nihachu suddenly started whispering, "And it was your voice."

"Uhm," I paused, unable to say anything. Wilbur looked extremely uncomfortable and muttered, "That's weird. I think I should go now..." A pleading look on my best friend's face told me she wanted him to stay, but even Punz, tough and serious Punz, was left speechless.

"You all think I'm crazy!" Her voice was desperate, "But I'm not! Y/n you know perfectly well there was an old world! Maybe I remember it somehow! I know what happened, I know what I heard and saw! He's evil! Wilbur is evil!"

"I believe you," I replied, "But I think you should probably forget the past and take a little break-" Before I could finish my sentence Nikki stormed out of the room. What now?

...Timeskip One Day

So far me and Punz have been giving her some space. She only left her room to eat, which was extremely concerning. I felt bad about what I said, maybe I should've tried to understand her feelings more.

I hoped that my friend wouldn't continue like this, but her condition was getting worse by the day. Now it was day three of her acting like this, and I called upon Technoblade to come and maybe sort things out.

"Heeey friendo," He said in his usual monotone voice. He was behind her door, knockingly kindly, "I'm here to help. Are you doing okay?"

"I know what I saw," She replied, "And nobody cares. The things, the visions you may call them, have scarred me for life. If we truly used to live like this, I don't know. I don't know why I got involved in all this drama. Clearly it triggered something."

"Nonono!" Even Punz had joined in now, "Listen. We believe you 100%, but we can't do anything to help if you don't tell us exactly what was in that nightmare of yours. First of all, who is Philza?"

"His father," She answered, opening the door a crack, "He truly wanted to die, and that's the scariest part of all."

------------------------------------

887 Words, alright not bad ig. This is going to be the final chapter with Nihachu's dreams because we're moving towards the whole Punz x Reader thingy aha. Also I got a comment begging for a Nikki x Reader so what do you guys think? <3