𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎, arrival

Lights of many colors flashed in the darkness, the sounds of bodies thumping against the floor sounded throughout

Lights of many colors flashed in the darkness, the sounds of bodies thumping against the floor sounded throughout. It was eerily quiet.

Finally, everyone had begun to stir and almost immediately look around. They were in a large movie theater-like room. Large speakers tucked away in each corner of the room. Before anything was said, everyone quickly became weary of each other and grabbed their weapons, well most of them.

The Demon slayers quickly took notice of the demons in the room, drawing their swords. Readying themselves in a defensive position.

The One Piece cast drew their weapons/fists/legs, while Nami and Usopp cowered behind them.

Gabimaru almost immediately stood up and pulled his mask on, eyeing the darkened theater.

Sagiri and Yuzuriha stood and drew their respective weapons.

Chobei drew a protective arm around Toma.

The Oshi no Ko cast was in a similar position as Aqua pulled Ruby in closer as he glanced around.

The girls of the tomodachi game cast were cowering behind the boys, who stood their ground.

Nagisa and Karma drew their knives to look more menacing, even if they knew it wouldn't work on humans. Koro-sensei, Irina, and Karasuma drawing their own weapons, or tentacles.

The SK8 cast was simply staring at the theater with a blank look, before Joe and Shadow picked up their skateboards, ready to bash someone's face in if needed.

It didn't take long for the Reincarnated as a Slime cast to get to their feet, drawing their weapons.

Basically, Benimaru and the rest of the former ogres were surrounding an exasperated Rimuru protectively.

Sebastian stood in front of Ciel protectively, with silver butter knives in his hands.

The Seven Deadly Sins cast only eyed everyone else wearily.

The Kashima siblings, the blue lock students, volleyball kids, and the death note cast were backed into a corner. Misa clinging quite necessarily close to Light, who didn't look pleased.

Yor put Loid and Anya behind her as she stood in a fighting stance.

Kazuki was already aiming his gun while Rei was scooping a very curious Miri into his arms.

Honey-senpai and Mori were circling the host club protectively.

The Fruits Basket cast, Yuki and Kyo took defensive forms as Tohru stood awkwardly behind them.

The Tokyo Manji Gang taking on menacing stances. All except Smiley, because he helped Angry up before anything else.

Sullivan held out a protect arm for Iruma, pushing him back as he and Opera prepared for battle.