𝟎𝟐. One Punch Man

One Punch Man - Episode 1: The Strongest Man

"The strongest man?" Asta paused in his sit-ups, staring at the screen.

Yuzuriha smirked, letting out a soft, "Heeeh~"

Chobei sighed but nevertheless paid attention to the screen.

Gabimaru frowned.

The survey corps turn to Levi, who ignored their gaze only saying, "What are you brats staring at?"

"Octopus?!" Irina turned to the tentacle creature with alarm. Only to receive a shrug from the male/creature.

The Avatar cast all turn to Aang who was currently picking at his ear. Noticing their gaze, Aang put on a cheeky grin and wriggled his brows.

"I thought you were the strongest, Gojo-sensei!" Itadori accused, pointing at the white haired sensei.

He only laughed, replying, "In our world, yes. Over there, I'm not quite sure."

Kusuo hummed in acknowledgement. Is it me?

Geno's chest puffed up in pride, he had complete confidence in who was the proclaimed strongest man.

Hisoka looked up at the screen in interest.

Ayanokoji stared at the screen, a small spark of interest appearing in his eyes just as quickly as it disappeared.

Luffy let out an eager laugh, cracking his knuckles in anticipation.

The Hashira all immediately turn to Gyomei, who is oblivious to their gaze.

Ciel narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

Anya beamed, "Exciting!"

"This must be you, Rimuru-sama!" Shuna exclaimed excitedly.

Rimuru rubbed his nape in embarrassment. "It probably isn't, but thanks Shuna."

"NOOO!" Finn wailed, clinging to an intrigued Mash.

Out of all of the class 1A students, Midoriya and Bakugo were the ones to lock their attention on the screen.

"This must be you Mr. Sakamoto!" Shin grinned.

"It better be, yo!" Heisuke added.

Taro shrugged in response.

Light's eyes flash dangerously.

Sullivan let out an easygoing laugh.

Fel shook his mane in slight annoyance.

The corner of Yuichi's lip twitched.

"Could it be me?" Meliodas teased.

Ban rolled his eyes. "Don't count me out, captain. No, rather, your highness."