𝟎𝟒. Ouran High School Host Club

Ouran High School Host Club - Episode 1: Starting Today, You Are a Host

The title of the episode flashed on the screen.

Wide eyed, Kunikida gaped, "A host club in a high school?"

Dazai sighed, "What a shame."

Loid frowned, "To think children would chose this type of adultery."

Tamaki stood from his seat, wagging his finger in denial as he exclaimed, "In our host club, we would never resort to adultery to please our clients!"

Aizawa rose a suspicious eyebrow, questioning, "And those clients are?"

Haruhi shrugged, responding, "Mostly females who want a fun time."

Light deadpanned, asking, "Is there any purpose to this club?"

Kyouya sighed, rubbing his temple, "It began with a certain bored president who had nothing else to do."

Tanaka scowled, an irk mark forming at his temple as he remarked, "I don't know why, but they're giving me city-boy vibes."

Tsukki snorted, "Pfft- City-boy."

Haruhi, having overheard them, chuckled awkwardly, "You aren't wrong."

- Ouran High School Host Club | Sakura Kiss

Someone with short brown hair flashes on screen, Haruhi. The background covered in pink roses, as she rests her cheek on the back of her hand, staring at the screen with half-lidded eyes.

Someone with blonde hair, Tamaki comes next with a multi-pink colored roses. He stares at the screen directly, almost in the same pose as Haruhi.

The background turns to red roses, the twins and Kyouya pose together with half-lidded eyes. Who turn back to look at the screen.

Then it turns back to pink, Honey and Mori poses beside each other. Honey still holding his bear as they look back with gentle smiles.

Then the entire class twirls onto a white screen, the words OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB appearing in front of them.

Kiss, kiss, fall in love!

Bakugo yells out, gripping at his eyes.

"Kacchan, what's wrong?!" Deku shouts in concern.