-6-

Thank you everyone who's reading this, I didn't think I'd get so many followers/readers. You all are the best. Now, time for a new arc, I guess?

Even got a new opening GIF and shit, LMAO.

Also, a little bit of spicy shit toward the end. Nothing real lewd yet.

 Nothing real lewd yet

"I dunno, Kali'... You sure he's legit?" Ekko questioned the multi-color haired rapper while lounging on the couch.

Inside True Damage's penthouse, Ekko lounged on the sofa taking all of its space with his long legs. He had both hands on a controller, as his eyes were tilted to the side, watching the TV.

It displayed the Piltover Punishers, controlled by Yasuo, who sat on the ground, playing against the Zaun Zealots, controlled by Ekko, duking it out in a fierce battle of football.

The two of them held the controllers in their hands, calmly playing as Akali and Qiyana sat in the kitchen, with Senna having her head in the fridge.

"Can he even hang with us?" Senna added, pulling a carton of leftover takeout from the fridge. "What makes you think he's it?"

"Yeah, and not just because he's your new boyfr-" Qiyana tried to tack on, only to get a flick to her forehead, "Ow!"

"He's not my boyfriend-" Akali started.

"TMZ says otherwise!" Yasuo butted in.

He was right. Perhaps Akali should've done something to obscure her identity, as only a few minutes after leaving the arcade with Y/N, headlines were being published about them.

Qiyana even went as far as showing one to the rogue rapper, on the screen was a picture of the pair of them that appear to have been taken while Y/N was schooling her in Pinball.

Above it was a headline reading 'Mysterious Stranger: The Rogue's Secret Soulmate?'. She swiped to reveal another of the two of them leaving the building with smiles brighter than the sun.

"Fuck off..." Akali groaned out as she buried her face in her hands, "I'm telling you guys, he's good- no, great."

"Yet he can't even get enough streams to be signed with an actual label." Qiyana mumbled.

"I was in that predicament once." Akali reminded her.