5 - Confrontations

A/N:
GUESS WHO'S BACK!
____________________

In the Anti-Void, two skeletons are sitting down in relaxed positions. A dark colored skeleton is on a bean bag looking at the other calmly, but with slight curiosity. The other, a blue clothed skeleton, is sitting down in a makeshift bean bag chair. Their gaze is gentle but conflicted.

Without much thought, the dark skeleton starts to speak, "𝑆𝐨 𝐁𝕝𝒖𝒆, 𝐰𝕙𝒂𝕥 𝕕𝐨 𝒚𝐨𝒖 𝐰𝒂𝑛𝕥 𝕥𝐨 𝕥𝒂𝕝𝐤 𝒂𝑏𝐨𝒖𝕥?" It can be said that he is indeed curious about what Blue has to say, if not a little worried.

Ꭼ𝑟𝑟𝐨𝑟 has always regarded Blue as a dear friend to him after they met. The first person to start a friendship with him without expecting something in return. Don't get him wrong, he cared for Nightmare & the gang deeply, but their friendship started after becoming allies. He didn't hate them for that, it was just that Blue was one in a million.

He spoke to him and kept him company while trapped in the Anti-Void. He introduced him to the concept of eating. Heck, he developed special bandages that would heal his injuries without being rejected by his magic!

Safe to say that Blue was a blessing for Ꭼ𝑟𝑟𝐨𝑟 in his messed up life. Which is why he was concerned when Blue asked to talk to him after the meeting. He looked so conflicted, and he still does at this moment. Ꭼ𝑟𝑟𝐨𝑟 just wanted him to speak his mind so he could figure out what's wrong. And he was going to try his damned best to help him.

With that thought in mind, he stares as Blue opens his mouth hesitantly, "Error, what do you think about Dream?" He will fully admit that he glitched slightly as the unexpected question. Blue saw it too, but didn't say anything as he wanted an answer.

After a couple of minutes, Ꭼ𝑟𝑟𝐨𝑟 hummed slightly, "𝑫𝑟𝒆𝒂𝒎? 𝑊𝒆𝕝𝕝...I𝒎𝒖𝐬𝕥 𝐬𝒂𝒚 𝕥𝕙𝒂𝕥 I 𝕕𝐨𝑛'𝕥 𝑟𝒆𝒂𝕝𝕝𝒚 𝕙𝒂𝑣𝒆 𝒂𝑛 𝐨𝕡𝒊𝑛𝒊𝐨𝑛 𝐨𝑛 𝕙𝒊𝒎." He saw that Blue perked up at the response and continued, "𝑊𝕙𝒂𝕥I𝒎𝒆𝒂𝑛 𝒊𝐬... 𝕙𝒆 𝑛𝒆𝑣𝒆𝑟 𝐬𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝕕 𝕥𝐨 𝑟𝒆𝒂𝕝𝕝𝒚 𝐰𝒂𝑛𝕥 𝕥𝐨 𝕙𝒖𝑟𝕥 𝒖𝐬."

"𝑆𝒖𝑟𝒆, 𝕙𝒆 𝑓𝐨𝒖𝐠𝕙𝕥 𝒖𝐬 𝒂𝑛𝕕 𝒂𝕥𝕥𝒂𝐜𝐤𝒆𝕕 𝒖𝐬 𝒊𝑛 𝑏𝒂𝕥𝕥𝕝𝒆, 𝑏𝒖𝕥 𝐨𝒖𝕥𝐬𝒊𝕕𝒆 𝐨𝑓 𝕥𝕙𝒂𝕥, 𝕙𝒆 𝕕𝒊𝕕𝑛'𝕥 𝒂𝐜𝕥 𝕝𝒊𝐤𝒆 𝕙𝒆 𝐰𝒂𝑛𝕥𝒆𝕕 𝕥𝐨. 𝑯𝒆 𝑗𝒖𝐬𝕥 𝕝𝐨𝐨𝐤𝒆𝕕 𝕝𝒊𝐤𝒆 𝐬𝐨𝒎𝒆𝐨𝑛𝒆 𝐰𝕙𝐨 𝐰𝒂𝐬 𝑓𝐨𝕝𝕝𝐨𝐰𝒊𝑛𝐠 𝐨𝑟𝕕𝒆𝑟𝐬... 𝒊𝑓 𝕥𝕙𝒂𝕥 𝒎𝒂𝐤𝒆𝐬 𝒂𝑛𝒚 𝐬𝒆𝑛𝐬𝒆."

Blue looked completely shocked at that, and Ꭼ𝑟𝑟𝐨𝑟 raised a bonebrow. "𝕐𝐨𝒖 𝕕𝒊𝕕𝑛'𝕥 𝑛𝐨𝕥𝒊𝐜𝒆?" Blue shook his head. He never really paid attention to Dream during the fights as he just kept trying to miss his attacks against the others.

When he saw that, he just shrugged, "𝑊𝒆𝕝𝕝, 𝒊'𝑣𝒆 𝑛𝒆𝑣𝒆𝑟 𝐬𝒆𝒆𝑛 𝕙𝒊𝒎 𝐨𝒖𝕥𝐬𝒊𝕕𝒆 𝐨𝑓 𝑏𝒂𝕥𝕥𝕝𝒆, 𝐬𝐨 𝒎𝒚 𝐨𝕡𝒊𝑛𝒊𝐨𝑛 𝕕𝐨𝒆𝐬𝑛'𝕥 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝑛 𝒎𝒖𝐜𝕙." He looked at Blue with curiosity coursing through his bones. "𝑊𝕙𝒂𝕥 𝕕𝐨 𝕐𝑂𝕌 𝕥𝕙𝒊𝑛𝐤 𝒂𝑏𝐨𝒖𝕥 𝑫𝑟𝒆𝒂𝒎?" Good. He now knows Blue's worries concern Dream, so now he just has to figure out what.

Blue blinked at the question and looked down in thought, "Um, well... I don't know.... I care about you guys a lot, but... I know I care about him too..." He smiles slightly, but Ꭼ𝑟𝑟𝐨𝑟 notices Blue's expression getting increasingly sadder as he begins to ramble.