𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝟣

Amber, Wes, and Mindy are all sitting next to a fountain in the town center, as Amber and Wes are talking about someone.

"Is she coming?"  Asks Amber worried.

"Yeah." Replies Wes.

"Watch everything get worse." Says Amber in reply.

"What were we supposed to do? You know her mom isn't gonna tell her."  Replies Wes slightly mad.

"Yeah, and you know why." Says Amber as she rolls her eyes.

Mid conversation, Wes and Amber both look to see Liv and Chad talking.

"..I'm just saying, with everything going on, I think it's time we take our relationship to the next, most intimate level."  Says Chad, as Amber, Wes, and even Mindy who had been on her phone with her headphones in, turn to look at them absolutely confused.

"He wants me to accept his Find My Friends request." Says Liv in a way to clear up the confusion.

"It's the safest move with a would be killer on the loose! I know where you are, you know where I am-" Says Chad but he gets cutoff at the end.

"You can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend-" Says Liv jokingly.

"Is this because you two aren't having sex yet?" Asks Amber.

"Don't do it, Liv. There's a psycho out there. Make yourself harder to find. Delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable GPS-" Warns Wes.

"Thank you, Edward Snowden. By the way, your mom just asked me if I was involved in Tara's attempted murder." Says Chad.

Wes looks over to see his mom standing with the other deputies by her car, most likely talking about the attack. She waves at him and he waves back.

"I'm sure she's asking everybody." Says Wes as in a way to let Chad know it's not only him.

"Not just people like you, who look like 'roided out serial killers." Says Amber smiling.

"What about you Amber? That Snapchat could have been pre-recorded, so what's your alibi?" Asks Chad in suspicion.

"How could it be me? Tara literally saw the killer and me in the same frame, genius." Says Amber, defensively.

"But aren't there always two killers in Stab movies?" Asking Liv.

"Not in 3 or 8. Stay in your lane, Liv." Says Mindy as she finally looks up from her phone.

"The press still isn't saying Ghostface." continues Mindy.

"Mom doesn't want to cause a panic." Replies Wes.

"It'll get out. It always gets out by the second or third killing." Says Mindy.

"Jesus, Mindy - there wasn't a first killing. Tara's alive." says Amber, clearly annoyed by the jokes Mindy is making about her girlfriend.

"Hm, I mean. She could still die." Says Mindy, still joking.

"Fuck, Mindy-" Says Chad in a way to stop his twin.

"Or the killer could come back for her." Says Mindy still spitting out theories.

Liv leans into Chad and whispers. "Can you tell your sister to please stop talking?"

"I'm just saying, something's different this time." Says Mindy upon hearing Liv.

"I'm telling you, arm up. Pepper spray? Check. Taser? Check." Says Wes to everyone in a way to prepare them for all tests about to come.

"Girlfriend repellent? check." Says Amber while smiling.

Suddenly Liv sits up straight and everyone turns to look at what she's looking at.
"Holy shit, is that Vince?" Says Liv, while looking at a guy who looked to be about in his 20's, with sleeve tattoos, dark hair, and a menacing presence.

"That creep you hooked up with last summer?" Asks Chad curiously.

"Yeah, he worked with me and Tara. He's been stalking my Instagram the last few weeks, fucking creep." Says Liv as she rolls her eyes at the end.

"He worked with Tara?" Says Amber in a protective tone.

"I think it's time to introduce him to Hobbs and Shaw..." Says Chad as he starts rolling up his sleeves, ready to fight the guy.

"Maybe not the best idea to incite violence in front of the Sherrif? Looks like he's leaving anyway, it doesn't matter." Says Liv towards her boyfriend.

As Vince gets back into his truck, he blows a kiss to Liv, which slightly pisses her off.

"Thanks anyway, boys." Says Liv.

Suddenly Chad winces and Mindy turns to look at him.
"Hm. Tara said he fought back hard, you've got bruises." Says Mindy, half joking about her brother being the killer.

"From practice. And can I point out that suspecting your twin brother of attacking our mutual friend is like seventeen kinds of fucked up? Says Chad.

Amber suddenly looks up from her phone and says.
"Tara's awake. She just texted me. I'm going to the hospital, you guys coming?"

"I can't but i'll meet you guys later." Says Liv as she waved goodbye to everyone and kisses Chad goodbye as she walks to her car. As she's walking, she notices Vince, who is still in the parking lot, watching her walk to her car. Fucking creep.

(aaaaa okay chapter 1 is done, ik this is way way too short for a chapter but i really wanted to update but i promise i'll try to make chapters longer after this one and try to have at least over 1500 words. Anyway, again let me know if you'd like for me to change anything in this chapter or the last one and also just any feedback, wether it's negative or positive, i want to improve |

906 words.)