𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 3

Amber, Mindy, Chad, and Wes all leave the hospital leaving Sam and Tara alone. Many thoughts are going through Ambers mind as her and everyone else walk to this pool hall, where they sometimes hang out. I should be there with her. Not Sam. Not her sister who doesn't give a shit about Tara.

Amber's little zoning out moment is cut short by hearing a conversation happening between her friends as they enter the building. Liv has finally joined them and she's talking with Chad.

"So I was just like, thinking about what Amber said earlier. We've been together for a while now, right? And I don't wanna be the like, stereotypical jock trying to get into his girlfriend's pants but-" Chad goes on.

"Great! That's enough Chad, you should stop." Says Liv with a fake smile on her face and then she rolls her eyes.

Everyone stands around a table, some of them on their phones, or drinking non-alcoholic drinks as none of them are of age.

"So, what is she like? The sister, Sam" asks Liv suddenly breaking the silence.

"Oh! Sam is so cool! She's awesome!" replies Chad, smiling.

"You only say that cause she let you wear Pokémon onesies to bed for a year" says Mindy, rolling her eyes at her brother acting like a little kid.

"That's true! Very true!" replies Chad, still excited.

Amber suddenly joins the conversation "Trust me. Sam is not 'cool'.." everyone turns to look at her. "Her dad left her mom, right? Walks right out when Tara's 8, Sam's 13. Tara really needs a shoulder to cry on, but Sam goes fucking nuts. She starts drinking, doing drugs, hooking up with like half of the dudes in town-"

"Well, I, for one, support that behavior-" says Chad, earning a smack from Liv on the arm. "Ouch?" he turns to Amber again. "Go on."

"Then, Sam leaves town on her 18th birthday, leaves Tara and her mom, and ghosts them both. Abandons Tara to deal with their mom, who wouldn't even properly take care of Tara so she basically had to raise herself. Trust me, Sam isn't the good guy in this." Amber informs them all, clearly annoyed by both Sam and her and Tara's mom.

"Okay, so what's your plan? you're gonna protect Tara from her own sister?" asks Wes.

"Well, she's my girlfriend, so yeah, I am" says Amber, stating the obvious here for Wes.

"She was my girlfriend too." sharply replies Wes. There's been a lot of tension between the two ever since Amber and Tara have started dating, and her and Wes aren't on the best terms.

"Calm down, dude. You guys dated for like five minutes" Amber states and rolls her eyes at Wes.

"It would've been a lot longer if you hadn't decided to swoop in" says Wes, pretty annoyed.

"Tara was the one who made the first move, bud. The heart wants what it wants. It wasn't me." says Amber.

Mindy looks at Wes, almost studying him, and joins the conversation. "Hm, motive." Both Wes and Amber turn to look at her with a confused look on their faces.

"What?" Wes asks, with a questioning look.

"'If I can't have her, no one can.' Im just saying!" replies Mindy.

Wes sighs. "Fuck you, Mindy-"

"It's nothing personal, I swear. Just saying.. we're all suspects.. except maybe Liv" Mindy says.

"Thank you!" Liv replies, happily.

"You're way too boring to be a psycho" says Mindy.

Liv raises her eyebrows and then points to her pink hair, "Um, hello? I think Wes is the boring one here. Not me."