3-🔞The Scandal🔞

Author POV

"Ngh! Aaah!" Jimin moaned loudly as Jungkook had him pinned in the middle of the bed with his body weight while in between his legs abusing his tight hole that was filled with the King's own cum, to his sexual frenzy being released as he fucked him merciless without stopping.

Jungkook had already cum twice filling Jimin's hole up but he has insatiable sexual urges it's why he would almost always bring to his bed 2 or 3 women after he was done with one he would fuck the other but now in just a short time he has been fucking him he's already addicted to the good feeling on his dick.

“Jimin my desire for you is burning my body! I can't stop the feeling is too good!" King Jeon said breathlessly on Jimin's lips, his dick squelching around his own cum as he abused it non stop.

Jimin's mind was high in pleasure land his body numb and his prostate sensitive he already had passed out and when he woke, King Jeon was still fucking his ass, his butt cheeks red from how long Jungkook's thighs been slapping on his skin.

"Aah!! I need a break! It's been long hours!" Jimin screamed, feeling his 9th time he's going to cum.

"After this one, come on i wanna see you cumming again! The King demanded sternly leaning down claiming Jimin's lips in a tongue on tongue kiss.

He fucked him furiously fast and his pelvis rubbing vigorously on Jimin's dick. Jimin never knew what it was to have sex and pass out over so much, over bearing pleasure and stimulation.

The King makes him feel like no other, his body had never gotten so much sex in couple of hours his body was weak and his mind numb to all times he's cum already.

"Ah! Ah! Ngh!" Jimin moaned loudly, his mind going crazy to those squelching sounds coming from his ass and finding it a turn on to be filled with the King's cum in his abused hole.

"Cum baby I wanna see your face" the King said on Jimin's lips while sucking them, his hand grabbing his jaw while he looked at him in the eye and fucked him like a beast.

King Jeon intertwined his hands again with Jimin's up his head and leaned down to swirl his tongue with his, kissing sloppily. Jungkook's naked body rubbing furiously on Jimin his dick twitching violently it was too much too withstand he felt he was cumming again.

King Jeon leaning back slightly with his hands still pinning Jimin's, to watch the view his mind blowing from the sight.

"Aah! Jimin! Fuck! It looks so godamm hot!" The King growled fucking him like a maniac, making Jimin scream of over sensitivity his body jolting and his ass feeling the King's cock twitching violently inside him.

Jungkook moaned, as he released his load hard inside Jimin's abused ass filling him up again. Jungkook kept moaning as he rode his climax in Jimin's still tight hole squeezing his soft dick, while he sucked on his neck.

"No more!" Jimin whimpered, as he felt the King's cock getting hard again.

Jungkook sighed annoyed and pulled out from the warm heat to lay next to Jimin and observe him.

"Jimin i can't control myself, I have what you call an insatiable sex drive, however I'm gonna do it because I do want you soon again, you said to give you a break" the King said with an evil gleam in his eye.

"What are you talking about!! I have to go! We've been.fucking for hours! I have work tomorrow or today I don't even know what time it is!!" Jimin exclaimed, thinking he's kind of scared of the King's sexual hunger but turned on at the same time.