Chapter 20 : U.A Sports Festival Pt.1

"I know you fucking lying,"

ఌఌఌ
𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

IT WAS THE DAY that everyone was looking forward to. The U.A Sports Festival. Y/n and Shota were cuddled up in their comfortable king sized bed as the sun gleamed through their white curtains. It was a calm morning and that's how the couple wanted it to be for their hectic day. The birds chirped their beautiful song with their lovely remedies until a loud honking noise overpowered them.

"Doll, I think your crazy friend is here," Shota's deep morning voice said in Y/n's ear.

Y/n groaned as she stretched out. Brianna's loud honking was heard all through the neighborhood. Y/n stomped out of her bed with her robe. Y/n stomped down her stair, her annoyance showing with her loud thumping probably waking Aiya up. She busted her front door open and opened Brianna's car door making her jump.

"Brianna. What. the. hell. is. muthfucking. wrong. with. you." Y/n said in a low tone glaring down at the girl.

"We have a hair appointment and you said come early," Brianna pouted trying to calm her friend down.

"Bitch it's 6 am! Not this early, Aiya ain't even up yet," Y/n says putting her hand on her hips like she's about to whoop Brianna.

"Damn my bad baby mama, I'll go inside and cook y'all something," Brianan says cheesing while giving Y/n a kiss on the cheek. She skips her way into the house making Y/n sighs.

Y/n grabs Brianna's keys, which she left in the car, turning it off and locking the door before making her way into her house. She goes back upstairs passing her friend getting started on breakfast.

"Is your crazy friend gone," Shota asked, pulling his wife back into bed. Y/n noticed that Aiya had joined them in bed. "She came in after you left. She said she heard a loud noise," Shota says reading his wife's mind.

"My poor baby, she gotta wake up to Bri's foolery," Y/n pouts picking up Aiya, laying her on her chest. "I'm just gonna take her to school on my way to the salon. Bri's downstairs making us breakfast,"